X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rally needs to re-open the online store asap. Anyone know what size wheel nuts I need for my bmw? I got the stud kit from Rotiform and sent Brian a PM yesterday about the size and I still haven't gotten a reply.

-Dan

Comment

• Originally posted by prodigee View Post
      I have never heard of that before. I would love to live in a place like that.

NOS is better.
      You never find nos down here... Ive never tried it. If they did sell it down here i would buy it by the pallet! Wanna ship me some?

I think its like $800 a week to stay in the apartments on a monthly basis.. Not really cheap lol..

Originally posted by wheelfetish View Post
      Rally needs to re-open the online store asap. Anyone know what size wheel nuts I need for my bmw? I got the stud kit from Rotiform and sent Brian a PM yesterday about the size and I still haven't gotten a reply.
      No, He needs to send me my tshirts and stickers lol...
      Originally posted by anth
      Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxer View Post
        You never find nos down here... Ive never tried it. If they did sell it down here i would buy it by the pallet! Wanna ship me some?

I think its like $800 a week to stay in the apartments on a monthly basis.. Not really cheap lol..

No, He needs to send me my tshirts and stickers lol...
        3200 a month isn't THAT bad. I mean its a lot, but compared to places around here thats really not bad at all.

I would ship you some, BUT its not gunna be cheap, or easy haha.
        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Oxer Im sure he sent them before 512. Its probably going to take awhile since your in Australia.

-Dan

Comment

• Originally posted by wheelfetish View Post
            Oxer Im sure he sent them before 512. Its probably going to take awhile since your in Australia.
            I ordered them in may...

Kielan, you're a yank, just organise an air drop for me... I thought all you guys know someone in the army/airforce..

Comment

• I need to find a contact at ssr... where should i look? lol

Comment

• I know a few people in the Marines, and 2 in the Navy.. Air drops are surprisingly difficult to organize these days.
                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• SSR website?
                  - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Damn man in May? I would try to contact him and see what he says.

So I need 12 x 1.5 neo chrome lug nuts. The good kind with locks. Anyone know where to get some?

-Dan

Comment

• Originally posted by prodigee View Post
                      I know a few people in the Marines, and 2 in the Navy.. Air drops are surprisingly difficult to organize these days.

Originally posted by prodigee View Post
                      SSR website?
                      Whats a website?

Originally posted by wheelfetish View Post
                      Damn man in May? I would try to contact him and see what he says.

So I need 12 x 1.5 neo chrome lug nuts. The good kind with locks. Anyone know where to get some?
                      Meh.. I think of it as a donation if I dont get anything.. hopefully next time I order shit will get here asap lol.

Comment

• Thanks for your donation you should get a shirt and sticker or something lol

Srsly tho, call him up and ask him whats going on.

-Dan

Comment

• fuck you, vodka.

Comment

• international calls are ftl..

Comment

• Originally posted by Francois Dillinger View Post
                              fuck you, vodka.
                              leave him out of this.. Vodka is a good friend, I dont appreciate you talkin bout him like that

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxer View Post
                                international calls are ftl..
                                So true. Anyway I hope you get your goodies.

-Dan

Comment

Working...
                                X