X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hahaha... the prefered term is convict..
    Originally posted by anth
    Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• Saved by the Bell is on. And then a marathon of Fresh Prince. Soooo glad I took off work today

Cole

Originally posted by FluidMotorUnion
      yeah it's got turbo and it looks decent stanced, but it's a fucking Neon, the survived-abortion of the 90's auto industry.

Comment

• so whos up to keep me company?

Comment

• Cole

Originally posted by FluidMotorUnion
          yeah it's got turbo and it looks decent stanced, but it's a fucking Neon, the survived-abortion of the 90's auto industry.

Comment

• cant watch... at work.... damnit!

Comment

• I just realised... I cant loose anymore! Tag is GONEE!

Comment

• Thanks for making us lose though asshole.
                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Its ok... Im italian remember? I just changed over to the winning side.. so fuck you.

Comment

• How's the night shiftttt??
                    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Long... boring... people in their apartments are fucking my happiness... asking for blankets and pillows...

I should inform them its 18 degrees outside and isnt cold at all hey?

Comment

• Ill just tell them to take it up with Kielan. Hes master forcaster.

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxer View Post
                          Long... boring... people in their apartments are fucking my happiness... asking for blankets and pillows...

I should inform them its 18 degrees outside and isnt cold at all hey?
                          Do they really ask for blankets in APARTMENTS, what the fuck its not a hotel.
                          Originally posted by Oxer View Post
                          Ill just tell them to take it up with Kielan. Hes master forcaster.
                          Damn straight I am. Weather channel ain't got shit on me.
                          - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by prodigee View Post
                            Do they really ask for blankets in APARTMENTS, what the fuck its not a hotel.

Damn straight I am. Weather channel ain't got shit on me.
                            Well... they are "serviced" apartments... So It pretty much is a hotel.. I just **** having to do more then post on forums lol... Im not getting payed enough to service peoples needs.

Comment

• Just cracked the first can of monster for the night

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxer View Post
                                Well... they are "serviced" apartments... So It pretty much is a hotel.. I just **** having to do more then post on forums lol... Im not getting payed enough to service peoples needs.
                                I have never heard of that before. I would love to live in a place like that.

Originally posted by Oxer View Post
                                Just cracked the first can of monster for the night
                                NOS is better.
                                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Working...
                                X