Clear All

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
    omghai!
    how are you my friend?
    cars and stuff

Comment

• Originally posted by vdubkid View Post
      fuck you haha.

what does it take to land a job like that? the most rewarding things i've done is work on my car, and get this suzuki bike running, and i'd rather do that than crunch numbers or be a sales rep or some office job like that.
      it was doing car audio and security. I can install a remote starter into any car. my fastest installation time is 17 mins and I avg about an hour. really hard cars take me 2 hours
      Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• what's up, josh?

i don't think i ever actually talked to you at h2o. said hi when i met kielan, but never told you how much i liked your m3 haha
        -George
        flickr

Comment

• Originally posted by skrapez View Post
          how are you my friend?
          living the life. Hanging with John Jameson and watching cartoons. what are you up to?

Comment

it was doing car audio and security. I can install a remote starter into any car. my fastest installation time is 17 mins and I avg about an hour. really hard cars take me 2 hours
            i can image electronics being highly sought after. seems like a bitch to do it right, and keep the install clean.
            -George
            flickr

Comment

i can image electronics being highly sought after. seems like a bitch to do it right, and keep the install clean.
              yea, Im realy good at it. but **** doing it. I did one car in 9 hours that was estimated at 30 lol

Comment

• haha damn. it took my dad and i nearly 4 hours to install coilovers on one side of my car haha.
                -George
                flickr

Comment

haha damn. it took my dad and i nearly 4 hours to install coilovers on one side of my car haha.
                  id like to get to a point where cars are all leisure. but for the last 12 years or so, its been my work and my life.

Comment

what's up, josh?

i don't think i ever actually talked to you at h2o. said hi when i met kielan, but never told you how much i liked your m3 haha
                    lol thx.... and dont take this the wrong way but i had no idea i even met you. Then again... i dont remember what i ate for breakfast today. so... its all good hahhaa

Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
                    living the life. Hanging with John Jameson and watching cartoons. what are you up to?
                    nice. im looking for wheels and watching Mr. Deeds
                    cars and stuff

Comment

• Originally posted by skrapez View Post
                      lol thx.... and dont take this the wrong way but i had no idea i even met you. Then again... i dont remember what i ate for breakfast today. so... its all good hahhaa
                      not at all man, i felt creepy remembering haha. but i remembered the car mostly.
                      -George
                      flickr

Comment

not at all man, i felt creepy remembering haha. but i remembered the car mostly.
                        lol word. ya that was before i got camber arms and lowered it more. super raked out for h2o. it was such a good time. Pumped to take the mini this year.
                        cars and stuff

Comment

• i **** my awful memory lol
                          cars and stuff

Comment

• i might go to h2o this year

Comment

• This made me laugh
                              "Everytime I come in the house, you got the microwave on high. fuck you!"

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pZcCog-G7SI&feature=related"]YouTube - Kevin Hart -How to win a argument against a woman[/ame]
                              |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
                              Drama you are like god
                              Originally posted by SwearBear
                              Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

i might go to h2o this year
                                you better go!
                                cars and stuff

Comment

Working...
                                X