This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
    ok I went to look at the ballast because I could have sworn mine look different than the ones I showed you.
    I was right I have the slim ballast, and it says they are digital right on them.

also when I say flicker, I mean more like its pulsing.
    ok, my guess is a bad constant source. If your headlights are positive trigger, you might need a stronger ground. If they are neg trigger, you might need a stronger 12v+. I would check that stuff
    Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
      this was back in 2000 or 2001.

I was hanging at the local DSM shop and the owner was like "Hey Dave! Catch!" then he threw the fucking wheel at me. I was like "AAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!" then I caught it. shit weighed nothing
      ive held a magnesium wantanabe cyclone, that shit was insane...
      Originally posted by M.Burroughs
      I'd have to say this site was founded on building the cars we wanted to build, despite if the rest of the car community liked it or not. This site was founded on freedom of automotive self expression and the passion that goes in to each and every build... This site is about doing what you like, whatever makes you happy, and not caring about what other people think...

Comment

• Originally posted by jared1988 View Post
        ive held a magnesium wantanabe cyclone, that shit was insane...
        he had 2 cars. both were INSANE!

Comment

• I assume magnesium whhels are super light.
          - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• i didnt get slim ones

driver side bumper support. to the right is the splash guard. i now have a 2nd one ziptied on top of it too now hella big
            I'd have to say this site was founded on building the cars we wanted to build, despite if the rest of the car community liked it or not. This site was founded on freedom of automotive self expression and the passion that goes in to each and every build... This site is about doing what you like, whatever makes you happy, and not caring about what other people think...

Comment

i didnt get slim ones

driver side bumper support. to the right is the splash guard. i now have a 2nd one ziptied on top of it too now hella big
              I have those kind of ballasts too. There are pics on my fb and in my build thread

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                I assume magnesium whhels are super light.
                the lightest. it was 15x7 and i could pick it up with my pinky and im weak and have fragile little female hands

Comment

I have those kind of ballasts too. There are pics on my fb and in my build thread
                  well i dont have you on FB so i wouldnt know. i still dont even know what car you drive and if Dave is your real name

fail.png

Comment

well i dont have you on FB so i wouldnt know. i still dont even know what car you drive and if Dave is your real name

fail.png
                    theres a lot of bs in my build thread lol. something like 40000views and 600 posts of hype

Comment

theres a lot of bs in my build thread lol. something like 40000views and 600 posts of hype
                      ive been meaning to search for it but i get lazy

Comment

ive been meaning to search for it but i get lazy
                        you arent really missing anything

Comment

• howdy. :hi:

For Sale - e24 Build thread

Add me on Facebook
                          Instagram @Dared_Turtle

Comment

you got a rotiform as default in FB?

Comment

Dave I'm coming over the weekend you build and we are doing it up.
                              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

you got a rotiform as default in FB?
                                thats me

Comment

Working...
                                X