This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by prodigee View Post
    If they total it what are you going to do? Buy it back, and use the extra money to fix it?
    If they claim its totaled, were going to have some problems. It would then have a salvage title so reselling it wouldn't be a option. I would buy it back, then take the extra money to get a daily beater. it would be my official 100% project car then.

The thing that makes me think they will total it is that my buddy had a car and a dear hit it. Front end damage just like mine and the hood wouldn't lock shut. They totaled it.

-Dan

Comment

• Originally posted by wheelfetish View Post
      If they claim its totaled, were going to have some problems. It would then have a salvage title so reselling it wouldn't be a option. I would buy it back, then take the extra money to get a daily beater. it would be my official 100% project car then.

The thing that makes me think they will total it is that my buddy had a car and a dear hit it. Front end damage just like mine and the hood wouldn't lock shut. They totaled it.
      That would suck balls. See if they totaled it, that would be the end for me, and I would find something new.
      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• There is no way in hell I could take the thousand or so they give me and just leave. Hell the trans alone has over $3,000 put into it. Parting it out wouldn't be a consideration either. I would honestly probably find that girl who hit me, and just fuck her car up. After all it was just a "bump" in her eyes.

-Dan

Comment

• woot finally caught up on here and had a nap. havent really slept for 35hours
          Originally posted by Jesus Christ
          he mustve enjoyed that bj.

i know for a fact you chubby bitches could suck the air bubbles out of a brake line

Comment

• Comment

• ^lol
              -Brandon-

Comment

• Originally posted by dfreshx00 View Post
                lmao me and kielan had a discussion of this not to long ago.

@kielan. Shes not very "photogenic". She doesn't look as hot in pictures but I think i found a good one or 2
                |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
                Drama you are like god
                Originally posted by SwearBear
                Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• Originally posted by wheelfetish View Post
                  There is no way in hell I could take the thousand or so they give me and just leave. Hell the trans alone has over $3,000 put into it. Parting it out wouldn't be a consideration either. I would honestly probably find that girl who hit me, and just fuck her car up. After all it was just a "bump" in her eyes.
                  Oh right I forgot about the swap and such. Well don't fuck her car up, burn her fucking house down hahaha.

Originally posted by dfreshx00 View Post
                  I can't tell you how many girls in my school fit this perfectly. Pisses me off SO much.
                  Originally posted by Drama View Post
                  lmao me and kielan had a discussion of this not to long ago.

@kielan. Shes not very "photogenic". She doesn't look as hot in pictures but I think i found a good one or 2
                  Who fucking cares, just post.
                  - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• I FUCKING CARE!!! I BANGED HER AND IF I DONT POST A HOT PIC YOULL BE LIKE "uugh you banged her?" SO I CARE

sorry

i keedd

Drama you are like god
                    Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• You are just wasting time.

Are you going to post a pic or not?
                      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• to whomever has not seen this, i swear youll at least get a chuckle. the beginnings iffy but it gets funny. at least i think lol

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

You are just wasting time.

Are you going to post a pic or not?

Drama you are like god

Comment

• kielan- i went to HSM and he gave me a really good deal on those konig lightning whites so im getting some more money up and will be picking them up hopefully before bear mountain but you should photoshop a picture of my car with those wheels on it lowered
                            Originally posted by TheNeek
                            BP ain't got $#!T on StanceWorks!

Comment

• How about, people chop their own wheels, its becoming such a bitch, hahaha.

If I get around to it. Are your coils in yet?
                              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

How about, people chop their own wheels, its becoming such a bitch
                                sounds like someones on their period..

Drama you are like god

Comment

Working...
                                X