X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I've tinkered around with a D700. It is quite the camera. I prefer it over my camera... I just prefer my glass to Nikon glass. I like video, too.
    FlickR

"What really goes on in the mind of a n**** that gets down for theirs? Constantly, money over bitches."

Comment

• Oh shit yeah the D700's are sick, although I am the opposite of you, I prefer Nikkor glass (although Canon lenses look more bad ass), Nikon glass on a Canon, that would be dope.
      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• 35L, 50L, 85L, 135L .... try those and get back to me
        FlickR

"What really goes on in the mind of a n**** that gets down for theirs? Constantly, money over bitches."

Comment

• Send me one?
          - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
            Its not a D300S its a D3000 we have been over this before, the D300S is a 1800 camera.
            no I'm not even joking. They had a D300S for like $299 or around there for a while. I even told my mom and she was like "Nooooooooo"
            |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
            Drama you are like god
            Originally posted by SwearBear
            Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• So the camera joint has the 85mm 1.8 and the 35mm 2 in stock.... hmmmm...
              Originally posted by anth
              Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• I'm really considering renting a lens or two from that site that was linked in your thread, I wanna try some shit out this winter.
                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• LensRentals.com .... excellent service!
                  FlickR

Comment

• Yeah I bookmarked that ish.

James, you said you would give pointers yesterday, and you never did, I am holding you to that.
                    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Greg Jennings caught a pass from Aaron Rodgers and even though his leg was broke he was able to outrun the entire saints defense I was playing a joke name GU...

LOL!

This Channel contains very funny material brought to you by yours truly Demetry James aka G-bread . Be prepared to laugh and have a good time. Please be advised any harmful language I say is in no way harmful it's all for fun and games. IF you like the video please subscribe and be apart of the family. Follow me on instagram & Twitter at Gbread86 to get more detailed Gbread. btw watch dat lip hoe lol cuz I put the team on my back doe

"Get off me, fuck nigga!"

"look at dis dee-turr-ben-datin to get into duh redzone"

"Get yo fuck ass off me, I'M DAT NIGGA!"

LOL!!!!!
                      Last edited by J. Evins; 10-22-2010, 12:39 AM.
                      FlickR

Comment

• Sure man, whats the problem? I can give you some advice
                        FlickR

Comment

• Originally posted by J. Evins View Post
                          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1P0yf...layer_embedded

LOL!

This Channel contains very funny material brought to you by yours truly Demetry James aka G-bread . Be prepared to laugh and have a good time. Please be advised any harmful language I say is in no way harmful it's all for fun and games. IF you like the video please subscribe and be apart of the family. Follow me on instagram & Twitter at Gbread86 to get more detailed Gbread. btw watch dat lip hoe lol cuz I put the team on my back doe

"Get off me, fuck nigga!"

"look at dis dee-turr-ben-datin to get into duh redzone"

"Get yo fuck ass off me, I'M DAT NIGGA!"

LOL!!!!!
                          That was hilarious.
                          Originally posted by J. Evins View Post
                          Sure man, whats the problem? I can give you some advice
                          I'm not so sure about how I feel about my set of my friends GTI. And seeing as those are my most recent I feel they would be good to get some real CC on.

I came home for a weekend, shot Rory's car yet again, but this time he has 5 mm spacers up front, 8 mm in the rear, and his fitment is just about perfect.
                          Last edited by Kielan; 10-22-2010, 12:48 AM.
                          - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Decent, I like the surroundings. The motion shots I'm not entirely sure about, the sharper one is good but the other I'm not too fond of. Some of the angles could be improved on - get creative on your compositions, try shooting in thirds from time to time (but not necessarily all the time), etc.

Do you have a polarizer? You should definitely pick one up for automotive photography - it'd help tremendously with the reflections. Thats what I **** the most about being in clearings with trees close by.
                            FlickR

Comment

• Yeah I had slipped on the sharper of the two which is why it wasn't as sharp and the other one I thought was "different" so I posted it up something about it appealed to me for some reason haha.

But shooting in thirds what'd you mean? I have heard so many people use that term and then give completely different definitions.

And I am getting polarizers other thanksgiving break.

I'm also going to do a redit on those photos tomorrow, I want more the autumn colors to come through more.
                              Last edited by Kielan; 10-22-2010, 12:59 AM.
                              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• hai boys
                                Floccinaucinihilipilification

Comment

Working...
                                X