X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Don't over do it, though. Could make it worse.
    Originally posted by Jesus Christ
    if "life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness" doesnt include being able to buy a huge veiny motherfucker then the declaration of independence isnt worth the hemp it was written on.
    Originally posted by Jedidiah
    he speaks the truth.. he doesn't even have the -- -- eyes.

Comment

• Just gotta find the balance I guess

Comment

• Fucking there goes the rest of your night thread.... Way too much NSFW shit in there.
        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• FUUUUU strep throught

Comment

• Originally posted by DuWerk View Post
            FUUUUU strep throught
            Throat, but close....

Comment

• Originally posted by SeanDub View Post
              Yea that's fucked. I couldn't take time off work so I ran through them as well. Not nearly as bad as trying to get through basic I'm sure, but sucked for sure.
              Yeah it was a blast, as if that shit wasn't stressful enough

Originally posted by SeanDub View Post
              Everything I can find online says to do workouts to strengthen my forearm.
              Try icing them, Anti-inflammatory painkillers, and stretching\range of motion exercises as well
              also a Neoprene sleeve is mentioned as helping, when I had my splints I wrapped them and that seemed to help some.
              Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                Fucking there goes the rest of your night thread.... Way too much NSFW shit in there.
                yeah that shit needs to be cleaned up

Comment

• I feel like its the same people posting it too, the same people that have been told multiple times to not do it. Temp bans foreveryone!
                  - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Fucking there goes the rest of your night thread.... Way too much NSFW shit in there.
                    rofl that chick dressed as misty, My friend did that for halloween one year, I was ash, and our other friend was brock, shit was good too, lemme scrounge for a pic

Comment

rofl that chick dressed as misty, My friend did that for halloween one year, I was ash, and our other friend was brock, shit was good too, lemme scrounge for a pic
                      when you were 10?

Comment

• lol no, senior year of highschool

Comment

I feel like its the same people posting it too, the same people that have been told multiple times to not do it. Temp bans foreveryone!
                          Sucks that some people can't read and already have been warned multiple times.
                          if "life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness" doesnt include being able to buy a huge veiny motherfucker then the declaration of independence isnt worth the hemp it was written on.

Comment

• Originally posted by Han View Post
                            Sucks that some people can't read and already have been warned multiple times.
                            Did you see the picture of you I posted a week ago or so

Comment

Did you see the picture of you I posted a week ago or so
                              Yes, I fucking lol'd hard.

Comment

• lololololol

Yup we're at school in this picture

Comment

Working...
                                X