X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• prodigee.....if you aren't getting them off jackthreads, i hope you haven't bought them yet...

Comment

• scotch, scotch, scotch. Scotch in my belly..
      Originally posted by anth
      Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• What you running under there? you gonna make me find out the hard way? You brave, you brave..

Comment

• Look for rogers on the side of the truck... Dont forget my share of the deal.

Comment

• all we need is a little more time... Time? We dont have time.. If you want time buy the magazine... We dont have time..

Comment

• Whatta ya got there... This is your car! My car? I said a 10 second car, not a 10 minute car... You could push it accross the finish line... or tow it? You couldnt even tow it across the finish line..

No faith? Oh, I have faith, but this isnt a junk yard... yo, Jesse, Pop the hood. Pop the hood? Pop the hood!

2jz engine, No Shit!

Comment

• Yo Oxer... Kiss my shoes!
                DISREGARD FEMALES ACQUIRE CURRENCY!

Comment

• I need nos... I Need NOS.. No.... My car topped out at 140 this morning.. Amatures dont use nitrous oxide, Ive seen the way you drive, You got a heavy foot.. You'll blow yourself to pieces.. I need one of these, One of the big ones.. No, you know lets make it two, And Harry, I need them by tonight..

Comment

• i recognize a F&F quote and Ron Burgundy, but i dont know the rest

Where did you get that suit.... at the toilet store?

ig: @jonnie86

Comment

• Originally posted by FBGM View Post
                      Yo Oxer... Kiss my shoes!
                      A couple of nissan sr20 motor would be pulling premium a couple weeks before race wars..

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxer View Post
                        I need nos... I Need NOS.. No.... My car topped out at 140 this morning.. Amatures dont use nitrous oxide, Ive seen the way you drive, You got a heavy foot.. You'll blow yourself to pieces.. I need one of these, One of the big ones.. No, you know lets make it two, And Harry, I need them by tonight..
                        good god that movie is so cheesy.

Comment

• You almost had me? You never had me - you never had your car... Granny shiftin' not double clutchin' like you should. You're lucky that hundred shot of NOS didn't blow the welds on the intake! You almost had me?

Comment

• Originally posted by Tuck&Poke View Post
                            i recognize a F&F quote and Ron Burgundy, but i dont know the rest

Where did you get that suit.... at the toilet store?
                            They are all f&f quotes... apart from ron burgandy one haha

Wash my car when you're done.... What was that?!? Nah mia, not talking to you, I was talking to the punk.. and when you're done put your favorite dress on cause im putting you back on the street where you belong cutie..

Comment

• Make your own GOD DAMN POPCORN!

Comment

• Manajeeeee!
                                DISREGARD FEMALES ACQUIRE CURRENCY!

Comment

Working...
                                X