• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Deltron View Post
    meanwhile in ausfailia
    Its Ausjailia... Get it right.

Originally posted by Iscrape View Post
    thats it ox when you come to the states ill take you to outback for shrimp on the barbie
    Can we stop past a gun shop so I can buy an automatic weapon?
    Originally posted by anth
    Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxer View Post

Can we stop past a gun shop so I can buy an automatic weapon?
      i guess but i dont think youll be able to rob them for that much shrimp that was on the barbie
      Originally posted by TheNeek
      BP ain't got $#!T on StanceWorks!

Comment

• no. cause they'll think you a terrorist. I mean, you just got out of jail and you want an automatic? wtf man....sheesh
        |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
        Drama you are like god
        Originally posted by SwearBear
        Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• Who said anything about robbing? I was just going to shoot anyone who said it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Drama View Post
            no. cause they'll think you a terrorist. I mean, you just got out of jail and you want an automatic? wtf man....sheesh
            I dont have a beard or a turbin... I cant be a terrorist.

Comment

• but your ugly, so that defines you as a terrorist.

Drama you are like god
              Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

Who said anything about robbing? I was just going to shoot anyone who said it.
                that would be a bloody mess. especially at outback
                Originally posted by Oxer View Post
                I dont have a beard or a turbin... I cant be a terrorist.

Comment

but your ugly, so that defines you as a terrorist.
                  If Im ugly, Then you're hideous.

that would be a bloody mess. especially at outback

Im going to have to try one of these "outback" places.... Might even have to step into the kitchen and show you yanks how we really do it.

Comment

If Im ugly, Then you're hideous.

Im going to have to try one of these "outback" places.... Might even have to step into the kitchen and show you yanks how we really do it.
                    you've never seen me so I dont know how you would know that. Plus after getting so many hot chicks, yes--yes that does define me as hideous.

no plz dont. I dont want no kangaroo balls in my food or anything.

Drama you are like god

Comment

i recommend the chicken its pretty good. ill get you into the kitchen and cook if i can come to australia and show you convicts how to do a real burnout

Comment

you've never seen me so I dont know how you would know that. Plus after getting so many hot chicks, yes--yes that does define me as hideous.

no plz dont. I dont want no kangaroo balls in my food or anything.
                        Pics of said chicks.

i recommend the chicken its pretty good. ill get you into the kitchen and cook if i can come to australia and show you convicts how to do a real burnout
                        You are more then welcome to come and show me how its done. it would be the best entertainment Ill have had in months.

Comment

you narcissistic son of a gun.

Comment

• Untill I see pics of said chicks, that statement is a lie.

Comment

Pics of said chicks.

I posted some in here last time of one chick.....i think

Originally posted by Deltron View Post

you narcissistic son of a gun.
                              lolz I was just proving a point

Drama you are like god

Comment

• actually I posted pics of 2 chicks I hit it with.

Drama you are like god

Comment

Working...
                                X