• Do Work Kielan.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• Originally posted by kqp5092 View Post
      I got this NIGGA
      fixed

hope no one gets offended
      Originally posted by M.Burroughs
      I'd have to say this site was founded on building the cars we wanted to build, despite if the rest of the car community liked it or not. This site was founded on freedom of automotive self expression and the passion that goes in to each and every build... This site is about doing what you like, whatever makes you happy, and not caring about what other people think...

Comment

I got this... Kinda...
        if she told you to come over at midnight thats kinda guaranteed.

Email | Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• ok game plan... 1. ask her if she wants a drink, bring one if she does. 2. go over, Chill with her for a bit 3. try and get a feel of her vibes if you feel she wants to do stuff, then its up to you to buddy!

Comment

I got this... Kinda...
            you go this bud

Comment

• Originally posted by ThatEF9kid View Post
              ok game plan... 1. ask her if she wants a drink, bring one if she does. 2. go over, Chill with her for a bit 3. try and get a feel of her vibes if you feel she wants to do stuff, then its up to you to buddy!
              I'm a woman.
              Take the drink.
              Offer it when you're there.

Originally posted by Jersh
              RT changes lives.

Comment

• most the time if you try stuff the girl will tell you to stop if she dont like it. i would always get parinoid and shit and stop, find out later "i woulda told you to stop" FML
                I'd have to say this site was founded on building the cars we wanted to build, despite if the rest of the car community liked it or not. This site was founded on freedom of automotive self expression and the passion that goes in to each and every build... This site is about doing what you like, whatever makes you happy, and not caring about what other people think...

Comment

• i think were freaking kelly out.

Email | Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Are you fucking kidding me?!?!?! The one night all the OG actually post in RT I'm not on?? FUCK MY MOTHER FUCKING LIFE.
                    cars and stuff

Comment

• I **** you all for not Texting me and telling me to come online :-( some friends you are.....
                      cars and stuff

Comment

• yeah you fucked that one up

Comment

• Originally posted by Jesus Christ View Post
                          i think were freaking kelly out.

Originally posted by skrapez View Post
                          Are you fucking kidding me?!?!?! The one night all the OG actually post in RT I'm not on?? FUCK MY MOTHER FUCKING LIFE.
                          I wish I had posted too, but I would've got my new phone taken away. At least I watched it go down.
                          |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
                          Drama you are like god
                          Originally posted by SwearBear
                          Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• and Kielan got his account band

Comment

• Originally posted by jared1988 View Post
                              most the time if you try stuff the girl will tell you to stop if she dont like it. i would always get parinoid and shit and stop, find out later "i woulda told you to stop" FML
                              He right.
                              knowledgablenod.gif

Originally posted by Jersh
                              RT changes lives.

Comment

• FUUUUUUU.... 10 minutes....

Comment

Working...
                                X