X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• do not care, cut if off
    Originally posted by M.Burroughs
    I'd have to say this site was founded on building the cars we wanted to build, despite if the rest of the car community liked it or not. This site was founded on freedom of automotive self expression and the passion that goes in to each and every build... This site is about doing what you like, whatever makes you happy, and not caring about what other people think...

Comment

• hahaha

Comment

• how bout i get laser hair removal on my pubes, ballsack and gooch while im at it

Comment

• how permanate is that shit?
          I'd have to say this site was founded on building the cars we wanted to build, despite if the rest of the car community liked it or not. This site was founded on freedom of automotive self expression and the passion that goes in to each and every build... This site is about doing what you like, whatever makes you happy, and not caring about what other people think...

Comment

• id hope forever

Comment

• well get them all done at the same time, 4 birds with 1 stone

Comment

• lol its meant to be pretty exxy for laser hair removal.

and i dubnno if they do it on those parts? ;p;

Comment

• Originally posted by Lukey View Post
                  lol its meant to be pretty exxy for laser hair removal.

and i dubnno if they do it on those parts? ;p;
                  lol be the experiment! go go go! take 1 for the team

Comment

• shout the money and i will!

Comment

• guess you didnt know, i have a wife and 2 kids on 1 small income

Comment

• guess i cant be the experiment then

Comment

• not a team player...

Comment

• i aint ballin

apprentice mechanic here.....

Comment

• at least your job is cool i wanted to get into auto body shit in HS, my parents said no, there is no money in it. so i went into a network infrastructure class :/ nerd

Comment

• i didnt even finish high school

Comment

Working...
                                X