This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by prodigee View Post
    There is no way thats for real 600 for a fender roll is more than the shops around here charge and they charge absurd sums of money.

We all have a friend like that haha.
    well I mean, it is el paso and we dont have shops that do that. And to travel to the closest city with a shop that does it, im pretty sure the price will equal or surpass our price :P

lol. And he's so chill. I ask him to do something, he does it (sometimes). I ask him where got something, he tells me. Then when he ask's me where I got something, and I refuse to tell him lol. Im such a dick.
    |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
    Drama you are like god
    Originally posted by SwearBear
    Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Drama you are like god
      Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• no homo my e-buddies, but i just asked out this awesome chick. shit is going well.
        -George
        flickr

Comment

• pic or it didn't happen

Drama you are like god

Comment

• Funny story today, kinda gross but oh well.....

I was taking a dump in the bathroom today, and apparently my leg fell asleep, and when I went to stand up and put pressure on my leg it was like trying to get a shoe lace to stand on one end.....and I headbutted the side wall and scared the guy two stalls down litterally off of the toilet. He was pretty pissed and was cussing, thinking i was pulling a prank or something. So I just washed my hands and limped the fuck out of there as fast as I could lol
            -Brandon-

Comment

• dude...how long were you there?
              and that story makes me think of the austin powers movie where he's in the stall next to the cowboy dude, and the person goes in there and he's like "who owns number two?!?!?" or whatever he said...been a while since i've seen it.

Comment

• You know like when your super bored at work....you just sit on the john for an unnecessarily long time, but still not an unreasonablly long time?

That long
                -Brandon-

Comment

• Originally posted by RedE46Bimmer View Post
                  Funny story today, kinda gross but oh well.....

I was taking a dump in the bathroom today, and apparently my leg fell asleep, and when I went to stand up and put pressure on my leg it was like trying to get a shoe lace to stand on one end.....and I headbutted the side wall and scared the guy two stalls down litterally off of the toilet. He was pretty pissed and was cussing, thinking i was pulling a prank or something. So I just washed my hands and limped the fuck out of there as fast as I could lol
                  lmfao thats funny. Reminds me of a few years ago when it was quiet time and the class was reading there own book. I stood up to get a tissue and my leg was dead asleep but I didn't know it. I stood up and fell hardcore. It was loud too. Then I had to walk, holding on to the tables to stand up. everyone was laughing. So was i

Drama you are like god

Comment

• Originally posted by RedE46Bimmer View Post
                    You know like when your super bored at work....you just sit on the john for an unnecessarily long time, but still not an unreasonablly long time?

That long
                    i remember when i was a little kid i would say i had to go to the bathroom after bedtime every night and play my gameboy for everrrrr. i thought i was so smart.

Comment

• lmao

I had the little case with the light on top for mine

I just sent you a friend request
                      -Brandon-

Comment

• I know what you mean. The bathroom near my bedroom is one sheet of drywall away from the furnace, so in the winter it's the best room in the house. I've spent close to an hour on the porcelain throne sometimes. It's like trying to support the empire state building on cooked spaghetti when you stand up.

and Drama, no pics. So I guess it didn't happen
                        -George
                        flickr

Comment

• Originally posted by vdubkid View Post

and Drama, no pics. So I guess it didn't happen
                          you don't have pics of the chick?

Drama you are like god

Comment

• Originally posted by Drama View Post
                            you don't have pics of the chick?
                            -George
                            flickr

Comment

• FYI guys. Dont deal with the member "Spicy" on here

He's all talk and a scammer. Owes alot of people money.
                              Originally posted by Jesus Christ
                              he mustve enjoyed that bj.

i know for a fact you chubby bitches could suck the air bubbles out of a brake line

Comment

• holy shit Cole
                                Originally posted by Bracknaphobia View Post
                                Looks like the right of way is yours my friend. But then again, I am currently drunk.
                                -George
                                flickr

Comment

Working...
                                X