Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTF? Rules of the road. Your opinon.

Ok I gotta ask this question.

On a daily basis I get cut off out front of my development. I will be driving North bound, my development is then to the right of me. There is a shoulder lane that develops for people going in that direction to enter the development.

People in the opposing lane always turn and cut me off. Mind you most of them are either tourists staying at a time share or stuck up snobs on cellphones. I have no yield sign. Regardless, this is simply what I consider to be a extension of my lane and I should have the right of way. People opposing should have to stop then make the left turn.

I seriously wanted to plow this beotch today that did it on her phone and just kept coming and coming looking right at me with this fuck off look on her face.

Its a shoulder lane but its not like a highway where I am merging into moving traffic,people have to turn at that small intersection into the same lane that the shoulder lane develops into. I know I always stop when I see people in that lane going into the development. Chances are Im stopping for the same pricks that dont stop for me.

Opinions please!

Diagram? Bc it's really hard to figure out exactly what the scenario is and I'm getting confused with the opposing lane and where exactly you're being cut off

Flickr

Originally posted by Kielan
    Oh FUCK YES, 6-10 inches for me this weekend. FUCK YES!

Comment

Im red, the people that suck are yellow.

Yes, I forgot how to take screen shots
      Last edited by Lux; 06-28-2010, 05:54 PM.

Comment

haha i forgot you guys drive on the opposite side of the rd to me, but yeah looks like what ur saying is right

if all else fails, just drifto thru the intersection, scare afew people and they will start the trend of stoping to look...

Comment

it goes like this.

people turning right have the "right of way." people who are turning left must "yield" unless they have a green turn signal arrow, at which point, they then have the "right of way." so apply this to your situation.
          cammed, slammed, & female driven

Comment

Looks like the right of way is yours my friend. But then again, I am currently drunk.

Cole

Originally posted by FluidMotorUnion
            yeah it's got turbo and it looks decent stanced, but it's a fucking Neon, the survived-abortion of the 90's auto industry.

Comment

^I'm dying laughing at that lol, but then again, I'm currently high.

Sig status yo
              -Brandon-

Comment

You have the right of way. You now have the right to slap a bitch too.
                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Originally posted by RedE46Bimmer View Post
                  ^I'm dying laughing at that lol, but then again, I'm currently high.

Sig status yo
                  Tip of the cap to you sir.

Cole

Originally posted by FluidMotorUnion
                  yeah it's got turbo and it looks decent stanced, but it's a fucking Neon, the survived-abortion of the 90's auto industry.

Comment

Working...
                  X