X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i don't get why anyone would want an ipad. as an (annoyed) exclusive mac user, i really don't see the need fotr the device. it's a giant iphone! i've got a phone and i've got a laptop. they do everything i need them to.

make phone calls, or need to text? phone. surf the web, or listen to music? laptop. bam.
    -George
    flickr

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
      Andrew I <3 you.

Thinking about some phonedials on the teg....
      but its a honda, it most definately needs slipstreams
      edit
      phonedial wheels

Originally posted by coconutt View Post
      sup dudes.
      YO
      Last edited by jared1988; 04-14-2011, 12:56 AM.
      Originally posted by M.Burroughs
      I'd have to say this site was founded on building the cars we wanted to build, despite if the rest of the car community liked it or not. This site was founded on freedom of automotive self expression and the passion that goes in to each and every build... This site is about doing what you like, whatever makes you happy, and not caring about what other people think...

Comment

• Originally posted by vdubkid View Post
        i don't get why anyone would want an ipad. as an (annoyed) exclusive mac user, i really don't see the need fotr the device. it's a giant iphone! i've got a phone and i've got a laptop. they do everything i need them to.

make phone calls, or need to text? phone. surf the web, or listen to music? laptop. bam.
        i just got my imac, and really want to put away my PC laptop away. i had ipod touch (3yo broke it) and an iphone4 (wife lost it) and i just wanted more screen to surf when im at home, i dont really need a laptop.
        I'd have to say this site was founded on building the cars we wanted to build, despite if the rest of the car community liked it or not. This site was founded on freedom of automotive self expression and the passion that goes in to each and every build... This site is about doing what you like, whatever makes you happy, and not caring about what other people think...

Comment

i don't get why anyone would want an ipad. as an (annoyed) exclusive mac user, i really don't see the need fotr the device. it's a giant iphone! i've got a phone and i've got a laptop. they do everything i need them to.

if i had an ipad, i would make sure to get one of these:

Comment

• Originally posted by coconutt View Post
            if i had an ipad, i would make sure to get one of these:
            definately

Comment

• idk, odds are the prices have changed, but for the first ipad it was cheaper to get a laptop than to spec one out as a replacement.

add the bluetooth, usb port, and all the other fun extras to make it useful as anything but a toy, and you've reached apple laptop prices. and even then those are way too expensive haha.
              -George
              flickr

Comment

• yes im aware apple is not cheap. i want the matching 27" apple cinima display $1000 i can get another 27" iMac for $600 more...

Comment

• gotta love parents that work in the printing and proofing software industry. free monitor, free camera, free cs5, and new camera equipment at employee prices. but it's all still way out of my budget haha
                  -George
                  flickr

Comment

• George, employee prices on camera gear?! Umm....
                    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• umm how so?
                      -George
                      flickr

Comment

• i don't mind mac's or macbooks. i just grew up on microsoft and have been satisfied with it. and yeah mac's are bank.

one of my buddies just got a 1g ipad in january, for around $600 i think. he sure should've waited for the 2g to come out soon after cuz he was heated...

Comment

gotta love parents that work in the printing and proofing software industry. free monitor, free camera, free cs5, and new camera equipment at employee prices. but it's all still way out of my budget haha
                          you still lucky...

Comment

• i'm not saying it wasn't safe, just not as safe as some of the other ones.
                            -George
                            flickr

Comment

• Originally posted by coconutt View Post
                              you still lucky...
                              oh yeah dude, i recognize and am fully aware. i thank my lucky stars haha.
                              -George
                              flickr

Comment

umm how so?
                                I can haz dealz? Lol. jk
                                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Working...
                                X