Clear All

• Originally posted by jared1988 View Post
    Zomg female with stock mazda3! Sick ride! Come to local meet? Ahsumm
    so damn true. it happens here too if a chick has a VW with a cup kit

Comment

• Originally posted by jared1988 View Post
      Zomg female with stock mazda3! Sick ride! Come to local meet? Ahsumm
      Its true.
      I'm not going to any meets until she's at least a little lower. Official current ground clearance? 6 3/4 inches.

Again, Skrapez - true. I'd noticed. =/

Originally posted by Jersh
      RT changes lives.

Comment

• Originally posted by skrapez View Post
        its a good thing you are not here looking for guys. With the exception of me, sean and maybe 3 other people.... this whole place is tight pants and brightly color shirts or whatever those kids wear.
        I mean I own that but its not like I wear it all the time. I'm between a hipster fag and a normal person. lol.
        1993 BMW 325i Cabrio Mauritius Blau
        2015 Subaru BRZ Crystal Black Silica
        flickr

Comment

its a good thing you are not here looking for guys. With the exception of me, sean and maybe 3 other people.... this whole place is tight pants and brightly color shirts or whatever those kids wear.
          Truth, If the car has a rusted hood, roof rack and yellow headlights, stay clear. Way clear.

Comment

• Originally posted by ratmog View Post
            scene kids aren't even attractive.

edit: to me, at least.
            True I am a virgin but I unlike Hat don't act like an obnoxious virgin.
            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by DuWerk View Post
              and Mr. Punk, I drove this thing around bomb holes in down town prov

i miss my jetta... ive debated building another. I need a winter beater. Prob scoop one... notch frame slam the fuck out of it on widened steelies with snow tires.
              cars and stuff

Comment

I'm pretty

Comment

fucking tools. i **** skinney jeans and shit. usually they are ass hats but if they are cool its w/e. wear w/e you want
                  Originally posted by M.Burroughs
                  I'd have to say this site was founded on building the cars we wanted to build, despite if the rest of the car community liked it or not. This site was founded on freedom of automotive self expression and the passion that goes in to each and every build... This site is about doing what you like, whatever makes you happy, and not caring about what other people think...

Comment

• Originally posted by Alexander View Post
                    Truth, If the car has a rusted hood, roof rack and yellow headlights, stay clear. Way clear.
                    I must admit, my boyfriend has done this to his Rover, but it was a £200 car off his nan, and she did say 'have fun with it' - so its like that for the hell of it until... about next week. Smoothing has already begun on his rear bumper, and the 40mm drop is not enough.

RT changes lives.

Comment

i wear the tighest pants around here, just to make the situation uncomfortable
                      Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Originally posted by DuWerk View Post
                        I'm pretty
                        only with those sick yellow oakleys
                        Originally posted by M.Burroughs
                        I'd have to say this site was founded on building the cars we wanted to build, despite if the rest of the car community liked it or not. This site was founded on freedom of automotive self expression and the passion that goes in to each and every build... This site is about doing what you like, whatever makes you happy, and not caring about what other people think...

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                          True I am a virgin but I unlike Hat don't act like an obnoxious virgin.
                          Save it for the right girl, dude, though I'm sure you've been told that at least once before.

RT changes lives.

Comment

• its just annoying because clothing brands are now making their pants and shirts smaller to fit in with the fad. I'm fucking 6' 210lbs of muscle... i have to wear XL shirts now and they fit snug. and my jeans are a 36/32. Even some of those dont fit like those stupid "low rise" garbage. where the hell do you people put your dicks???
                            cars and stuff

Comment

• She's still fucking here?

Oh and for the record before I knew it was a girl I thought it was a homo.

Comment

• Vegas didn't have an underground drainage system until about ten years ago. So all the streets within about a 10 mile radius of the strip are built to be the drainage. i.e. Huge bump in the middle of the street and sudden dips on either side. Half the city (little bit of exaggeration, but not much) is under constant construction with those giant metal plates everywhere, so the roads are always changing, but never seem to get any better.

We can all take pics of our shitty roads.
                                flickrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Comment

Working...
                                X