This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
    Fucking road reflectors in Vegas are RIDICULOUS.
    But the NE is the most ridiculous place I have ever driven. YES, I have driven in Vegas. Don't question me.
    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
      But the NE is the most ridiculous place I have ever driven. YES, I have driven in Vegas. Don't question me.
      wtf do you know about driving? or vegas? or driving in vegas? or the northeast?
      Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• lol eskimopunk, I'm just fucking with you, but serious, don't tell me about shitty roads, I've been to vegas, that shit is like glass, I'll take some pictures of the streets just around my apartment tomorrow

Comment

• Originally posted by eskimopunk View Post
          Oh, sorry. I guess fenders even with tires is 8 ft off the ground now. Didn't realize every car had to be completely slammed or dumped to look good, oh wait, it's a little kid on stanceworks. Of course. Good luck driving anything dumped around Vegas. These streets are made for trucks.
          please dont complain about cars and low.... im soo tired of people doing that. be my height and drive in rhode island... then down to maryland and back... then all over new england. Ive never had an issue other then some frame slapping. man up!
          cars and stuff

Comment

• Originally posted by ratmog View Post

and Alex: Aight - I'll leave out the thinking I know everything bit too.
            And if you do secretly like Subarus keep it to yourself, it prevents arguments.

Comment

• Originally posted by jared1988 View Post
              on this local forum they fucking all praise the females and shit. soon as 1 hops in chatbox everyone hops in and something to say to them, fags
              fags.

Originally posted by Jersh
              RT changes lives.

Comment

• Originally posted by DuWerk View Post
                lol eskimopunk, I'm just fucking with you, but serious, don't tell me about shitty roads, I've been to vegas, that shit is like glass, I'll take some pictures of the sheets just around my apartment tomorrow
                that shit is straight awful
                Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Originally posted by DuWerk View Post
                  lol eskimopunk, I'm just fucking with you, but serious, don't tell me about shitty roads, I've been to vegas, that shit is like glass, I'll take some pictures of the sheets just around my apartment tomorrow
                  Getting to Andrew's house was one of the most scary things I have ever done. Fact. Ask Dave, he'll tell you.
                  - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

oh fucking vaccuming? No idea what it is in the US. Making the floor clean with a suction machine. There.

and Alex: Aight - I'll leave out the thinking I know everything bit too.
                    any suction references equal a from me, thats all.

Comment

• Originally posted by jared1988 View Post
                      on this local forum they fucking all praise the females and shit. soon as 1 hops in chatbox everyone hops in and something to say to them, fags
                      fucking leg humper scene kids... go tot he fucking gym.. get real girls. Interwebs is for ball busting... not meeting the woman of your dreams.
                      cars and stuff

Comment

• Originally posted by skrapez View Post
                        ]

the only virgin in these parts is kielan
                        quoted for truth
                        cars and stuff

Comment

• Originally posted by skrapez View Post
                          fucking leg humper scene kids... go tot he fucking gym.. get real girls. Interwebs is for ball busting... not meeting the woman of your dreams.
                          scene kids aren't even attractive.

edit: to me, at least.

Originally posted by Jersh
                          RT changes lives.

Comment

• Zomg female with stock mazda3! Sick ride! Come to local meet? Ahsumm
                            Originally posted by M.Burroughs
                            I'd have to say this site was founded on building the cars we wanted to build, despite if the rest of the car community liked it or not. This site was founded on freedom of automotive self expression and the passion that goes in to each and every build... This site is about doing what you like, whatever makes you happy, and not caring about what other people think...

Comment

• and Mr. Punk, I drove this thing around bomb holes in down town prov

Comment

scene kids aren't even attractive.

edit: to me, at least.
                                its a good thing you are not here looking for guys. With the exception of me, sean and maybe 3 other people.... this whole place is tight pants and brightly color shirts or whatever those kids wear.
                                cars and stuff

Comment

Working...
                                X