This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
    I don't even know what that means. Later dude.
    nice new sig lol
    Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• just the very tip. i glued it and put a bandaid on it haha... ive done much worse
      cars and stuff

Comment

• i wish top gear wouldnt play the same ep 3 times a night
        Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Originally posted by Jersh View Post
          i'm out fellas, i'm gonna try to get some sleep... i've been teaching myself to have lucid dreams and so far it's been working.... sort of.
          Originally posted by Kielan View Post
          I don't even know what that means. Later dude.
          A lucid dream is a dream in which one is aware that one is dreaming. The term was coined by the Dutch psychiatrist and writer Frederik (Willem) van Eeden (1860–1932).[1]

A lucid dream can begin in one of two ways. A dream-initiated lucid dream (DILD) starts as a normal dream, and the dreamer eventually concludes it is a dream, while a wake-initiated lucid dream (WILD) occurs when the dreamer goes from a normal waking state directly into a dream state, with no apparent lapse in consciousness.

Lucid dreaming has been researched scientifically, and its existence is well established.

Source
          How-To

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
          Originally posted by Oxer
          You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
          Originally posted by Average_Jerk
          Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

• i do that every time i take a nap. usually out of boredom i will just pass out and BOOM herpes
            cars and stuff

Comment

• Oh I do that shit a lot. Freaks me out when I catch myself.
              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• lucid dreams are so sweet. i haven't had the chance to consciously affect my dreams, but i have realized i was dreaming. i suppose it's easy to realize things aren't real when you're banging a mean girls era lindsay lohan while fighting off the Zerg with a Gears of War lancer haha.
                -George
                flickr

Comment

• fuck. this monitor is just slightly fuzzy, and the colors are off.

but having a ~21" monitor is worth it.
                  -George
                  flickr

Comment

• lucid dreaming is the shit. I've only ever done it once, and in it I was in this skyscraper on a flight of stairs that was like in the middle of the building surrounded by a lot of other people. I realized it was a dream somehow, so I just jumped off the side of the thing and started flying around. Coolest shit ever. I woke up right after that though lol I was like dammit.

so goodnight all lol
                    1993 BMW 325i Cabrio Mauritius Blau
                    2015 Subaru BRZ Crystal Black Silica
                    flickr

Comment

• well. that was a much easier fix than i expected.
                      -George
                      flickr

Comment

• Everytime....

Anyways later dudes.

Comment

• i'd rather spill groceries all over the garage than take multiple trips to get all the bags.
                          -George
                          flickr

Comment

• also, anybody else's designated shopper NEVER take anything in with them? it's just "hey, help me bring the shopping in." then you do all of it.
                            -George
                            flickr

Comment

• Fuck me I want a Zonda.
                              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• don't we all man. but which one?

i like the original the most. it's the "classiest" of the zondas haha. not too much cf, no stripes, still has a roof haha.
                                -George
                                flickr

Comment

Working...
                                X