X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• you dont just pull a rusty outta your ass, it would hurt
    Originally posted by M.Burroughs
    I'd have to say this site was founded on building the cars we wanted to build, despite if the rest of the car community liked it or not. This site was founded on freedom of automotive self expression and the passion that goes in to each and every build... This site is about doing what you like, whatever makes you happy, and not caring about what other people think...

Comment

• Oh shit RUSTYYYY!!!!
      www.lozzz.com - car spotting, food and other random crap from Japan

Comment

• Originally posted by kielan View Post
        i mean talking to mike he had a good attitude about it. But still i can only imagine. It's not like rusty is a new car, he and that car have been through a lot. Hell i remember when he thought it was done for the first time. The second the car was totalled the first time, it became something that would be nigh impossible to recreate.

As silly as it sounds, if he lost the e36 it would have been a lot easier to recreate than recreating rusty.
        i agree on that, the e36 is a bunch of off the shelf parts and rusty was all custom. Im sure it will just be a battle scar that his fans will enjoy that much more.

He's a good guy im not surprised he was very composed and whatevs about it

Email | Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• rusty wount have any windows either, those were plexi
          I'd have to say this site was founded on building the cars we wanted to build, despite if the rest of the car community liked it or not. This site was founded on freedom of automotive self expression and the passion that goes in to each and every build... This site is about doing what you like, whatever makes you happy, and not caring about what other people think...

Comment

• You realize that insurance only pays for what you can prove right. Very rarely do you actually come out a leg up from an insurance claim. Usually you recover enough money to help you START replacing the things you lost. Also, mike is renting as far as I know, so not sure how that plays out.

Comment

• Id be more pissed about being without a garage for a extended period of time right before show season

Comment

• he should have renters insurance, we all should really. but i doubt he was claiming $50k if he did.

Comment

• How big was the fire? Any idea how it started?
                  www.lozzz.com - car spotting, food and other random crap from Japan

Comment

• Originally posted by jared1988 View Post
                    he should have renters insurance, we all should really. But i doubt he was claiming $50k if he did.
                    im sure his parents have awesome house insurance

Comment

• sure hope it wasnt a meth lab :/

Comment

• Originally posted by lozzz View Post
                        how big was the fire? Any idea how it started?
                        haters

Comment

• Originally posted by Jesus Christ View Post
                          im sure his parents have awesome house insurance
                          fuuuuuu isnt he only 21? younger than me and doin so much more. bleh

Comment

• Just saw pics on Mikes Flickr. Rusty is fucked.

Comment

• I'm just going to post this his stuff from FB here.

Join the web’s most supportive community of creators and get high-quality tools for hosting, sharing, and streaming videos in gorgeous HD with no ads.

- Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• when photo shoots go bad.

but thats forreal aweful

Comment

Working...
                                X