X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I want a 350/370Z or a E46 M3.
    Originally posted by Jesus Christ
    if "life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness" doesnt include being able to buy a huge veiny motherfucker then the declaration of independence isnt worth the hemp it was written on.
    Originally posted by Jedidiah
    he speaks the truth.. he doesn't even have the -- -- eyes.

Comment

• E46 M3 without a doubt, sounds better and looks a bajillion times better. How much for the teg? I could use it for parts.
      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
        E46 M3 without a doubt, sounds better and looks a bajillion times better. How much for the teg? I could use it for parts.
        Ain't for sale.

Unless if I break completely even or even make money, no chance in hell I'd let it go. That car is way too fun to drive to be let go right now.
        if "life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness" doesnt include being able to buy a huge veiny motherfucker then the declaration of independence isnt worth the hemp it was written on.

Comment

• Originally posted by Han View Post
          Ain't for sale.

Unless if I break completely even or even make money, no chance in hell I'd let it go. That car is way too fun to drive to be let go right now.
          Fun to drive? Dude you high?
          - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• I CANT FIND A GODDAMN z I WANT. FUCK THE INTERNET.

04' 350z
            89' s13 Coupe - Sold

Flickr

Originally posted by Kielan
            That would liven things up a bit. I could go for a shooting right now.

Comment

• Fuck what your Dad says S2k or nothing.
              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Fun to drive? Dude you high?
                Apparently you don't rip around the corners in your car because it sure as hell IS fun. I think you're doing it wrong.

Comment

• yay homework done, damn it where the hell is jesus
                  need to call that repair shop
                  Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

Apparently you don't rip around the corners in your car because it sure as hell IS fun. I think you're doing it wrong.
                    No fun with shit bushings and shit stock suspension..

I really hope B&Gs and new bushings make driving enjoyable again..
                    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

No fun with shit bushings and shit stock suspension..

I really hope B&Gs and new bushings make driving enjoyable again..
                      And you still have your gross stock steering wheel. Yes, steering wheels make a difference, too.

I have shit bushings, but 10k/6k spring rates + full stiff on the struts = on a 2500lb car.

Comment

• Yeah I am going to get a new wheel this spring as well.
                        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Fucking THIS!

Fuck you and your shitheap Kielan, stop your bitching and harden the fuck up.... Or Ill change your username to Stephan!
                          Originally posted by anth
                          Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• I drive like an asshole in the 'teg and it's fun. It's slow as shit in the straights, but fast and fun as hell in the turns.

Comment

And you still have your gross stock steering wheel. Yes, steering wheels make a difference, too.

I have shit bushings, but 10k/6k spring rates + full stiff on the struts = on a 2500lb car.
                              I loved my PIC coils with type r rear sway+spherical endlinks+ASR SFB+Blox LCA's
                              also the SS and poly bushings and MM poly bushings.
                              I miss my GSR sometimes
                              Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• Who is Stephan? And make my "shitheap" pleasant to drive and I may quit bitching.
                                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Working...
                                X