X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If you do the flat white though you should colormatch the front lip. White would be fucking money though.
    Sam | SICKTRACKS

Comment

• leave em black....or just sell them to me...ive always wanted some type As
      -Jorge-

Comment

• Originally posted by Chad e46 View Post
        i may pick up a benz
        -Jorge-

Comment

• I really like 'em, and I'd love to make 'em work.... I'll probably end up keeping them.
          -Brandon-

Comment

• Originally posted by rede46bimmer View Post
            i really like 'em, and i'd love to make 'em work.... I'll probably end up keeping them.
            good.

Comment

• I'd love to get a set of these though....
              -Brandon-

Comment

• My friend just shaved down his calipers on his car to fit wheels. Took like 20 minutes and was totally worth it. Just saying
                Originally posted by da3bous
                I want you to photoshop a giant penis down the side of my car

Comment

• Tomorrow is going to suck hardcore. Work 9am-5pm them going to my girlfriends graduation party till like 12. God its going to suck soooo bad.

And I need more power in the e36. At first I was like whoa, but now im just like oh. Something needs to happen soon. Possibly s50 cams again since thats 30hp right there, plus the chip tuned for my set up with the bigger injectors should give me enough to satisfy me for now. God, its like a addiction haha

-Dan

Comment

• Once you start you can't stop.

Its like my photo gear craze now.
                    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Its like I want to spend the money on car parts, and I could but that would leave me broke with no money for anything. Saving is looking good right now seeing as im trying to hold off until next year to do anything more to my car. But let it be know, as soon as I get a few thousand, the engine is getting pulled and shiny forged parts are going in. What really is making me not throw anymore performance parts in is knowing that im 90% sure that if I gain any more torque or hp, my tranny will start blowing syncros and the diff will probably blow.

-Dan

Comment

• If the diff blows its just a really good excuse to get a LSD.
                        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• I want a 3:96 diff and an LSD so bad. Too bad that's like $3,500

I guess I could always do an LSD in the stock housing for cheaper.
                          -Brandon-

Comment

• saw a nasty car wreck. Right when I got on the other side of the street. BBAMM!! right.behind.me. If I waited 2,3 seconds more looking at a fresh '70 ZR-1 vette, I woulda died. Stepped on the sidewalk, turned around to talk to my friend and SHAZAM! a lady runs a red light and T-bones some guy in a focus coupe. The focus coupe redirected onto the sidewalk and almost hit me.

Then some sick as 4x4 truck rode up on the curb to help the dude and he stepped on a hhuugge bolt with a diameter of about an inch. He took it out like nothing and the tire didn't even go flat. I have a picture of the wreck when waambulences pulled up.
                            |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
                            Drama you are like god
                            Originally posted by SwearBear
                            Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• ^That's pretty crazy
                              -Brandon-

Comment

• So I got maybe two and a half ours of sleep last night, and now I'm driving from mass to Michigan in a day, getting pretty far into new York, annnd I'm getting pretty damn tired, about 8 or so more hours

Comment

Working...
                                X