• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by vdubkid View Post
    diamond racing steelies are "rare jdm"
    I lold
    Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• i know lol but its el paso so anything here is rare. But still.....those on my s10+bags = wwwwin
      |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
      Drama you are like god
      Originally posted by SwearBear
      Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• that would be badass, too many bagged trucks are on god awful wheels
        -George
        flickr

Comment

• i know. I want to step up the game lol

Id like to see these on vdubs or something.
          |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
          Drama you are like god
          Originally posted by SwearBear
          Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• Been jamming to this stuff all day, honestly some of the only good music being made today

Lyrics:Girl is on my mind...try to ignore, try to unwind,she is on my mindeyes are in my eyes...where I've been, how time flies,she is in my eyessee her stan...

Comment

• another one, really diggin it, I love hip hop, but theres only so much one can listen to, and driving cross country listening to it just doesn't feel right, next trip is going to sound more like this

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

• I see your Black Keys and raise you
                #1 on the single Party of Special Things To Do. This is a single with three Captain Beefheart songs, released March 2001. I got to of the originals on my cha...

Comment

• I **** how you never respond to me on aim yet you are clearly at your computer, cock bag

Comment

• just inhaled so much abs powder it's retarded. my hair and eyelashes look grey, and i got burned more times than i can count with melted plastic.

www.effineuro.com

Comment

• Just got back from the Drift Faction event in Easy Nassau, NY. It was pretty sick. Track access. Cool people, some good drifters. All in all a good day.
                      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by prodigee View Post
                        Just got back from the Drift Faction event in Easy Nassau, NY. It was pretty sick. Track access. Cool people, some good drifters. All in all a good day.
                        damn you this is jeremy lol i wish i could of went but i didnt have enough dollas after the downpipe and springs

marios username btw

Comment

• Not going to lie, I'm sick of "OMG LAKERS CHAMPS 2010!!!!!!!!" statuses flooding fb.
                          Sam | SICKTRACKS

Comment

• Oh boy, I got my first paycheck today. $175 for working 28 hours basically doing nothing. Pretty stoked on that since I never made that much in a week. To add the cherry to the top, I sold my lowering springs for $105 but the money wont transfer over until the 23rd. This is perfect because 1) I will get another paycheck by the time I receive the payment for the lowering springs, and 2) the guy im attempting to buy s50 camshafts off of won't have them ready till next week-ish. I love making money lol

-Dan

Comment

• Can't go to 512 anymore. Sweet.
                              -Brandon-

Comment

• Originally posted by brokemk3 View Post
                                damn you this is jeremy lol i wish i could of went but i didnt have enough dollas after the downpipe and springs

marios username btw
                                Word, it was sooo legit. You should have come?

Originally posted by wheelfetish View Post
                                Oh boy, I got my first paycheck today. $175 for working 28 hours basically doing nothing. Pretty stoked on that since I never made that much in a week. To add the cherry to the top, I sold my lowering springs for $105 but the money wont transfer over until the 23rd. This is perfect because 1) I will get another paycheck by the time I receive the payment for the lowering springs, and 2) the guy im attempting to buy s50 camshafts off of won't have them ready till next week-ish. I love making money lol
                                Making dem billzzzzzzzzz. Story of my lifeee dawggg.
                                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Working...
                                X