This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Dan T View Post
    Don't get me wrong he is absolutely one of my best friends, but he's a ginger and a half...
    lol im 75% irish and 25% hispanic. LMK if you can find that part cause i still havnt
    Originally posted by M.Burroughs
    I'd have to say this site was founded on building the cars we wanted to build, despite if the rest of the car community liked it or not. This site was founded on freedom of automotive self expression and the passion that goes in to each and every build... This site is about doing what you like, whatever makes you happy, and not caring about what other people think...

Comment

• Bed time. Good night RT.
      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• sup y'all.

Comment

• later kielan
          I'd have to say this site was founded on building the cars we wanted to build, despite if the rest of the car community liked it or not. This site was founded on freedom of automotive self expression and the passion that goes in to each and every build... This site is about doing what you like, whatever makes you happy, and not caring about what other people think...

Comment

• Originally posted by jared1988 View Post
            hope i can make it to tailored in tacoma. my parents live in renton and my moms bday is 31 july, 2 birds 1 stone plus a mil flight to seatac from yokota is like $30 a seat
            If you are, that would be awesome.

Originally posted by Kielan View Post
            Bed time. Good night RT.
            Night Kielan.

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
            Originally posted by Oxer
            You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
            Originally posted by Average_Jerk
            Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

• should i go fawk with a friend while a certain chick is in his presence that he doesn't wanna deal with... hmmm...

Comment

• Originally posted by jasonklee View Post
                If you are, that would be awesome.

Night Kielan.
                gonna try, my supervisor is deploying again and his boss wants to take leave some time in teh summer too. 3 man shop ftl

Originally posted by coconutt View Post
                should i go fawk with a friend while a certain chick is in his presence that he doesn't wanna deal with... hmmm...
                go fuck with the female

Comment

• Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
                  Originally posted by Oxer
                  You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
                  Originally posted by Average_Jerk
                  Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

• lol nah. though she is proportioned, i look at her as a barfly. she's cool though. i wanna intigate between them so bad!!! when they were together, they would fight all the damn time and i would be stuck in the middle because i always gave him a ride home from playing pool...

Comment

• hola
                      Floccinaucinihilipilification

Comment

• YO

Comment

• evening

Comment

• sup eastern boys
                            Floccinaucinihilipilification

Comment

• Whats up eastern boy. lol
                              I love East.

IG: PavelKostyurin

Comment

• im farrrrrrrrrrrrrr east boy

Comment

Working...
                                X