X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just wait until a month from now when people stop being so "careful" with it. Youll see numerous problems that evolve over the next weeks I guarantee it. That will be when apple releases the iphone 4.5 or something that will fix the problems and leave the people who have the iphone 4 fucked. Its all apples master plan to screw people over.

-Dan

Comment

• I don't understand why people are like "omg it's the first gen of the iphone".
      No.
      The original iPhone was the first gen. This is...the 4th one. Shouldn't they have gotten it right?
      Sam | SICKTRACKS

Comment

• Isnt it the 3rd gen?

iphone
        iphone 3gs
        iphone 4

EDIT
        all shit, forgot about the iphone 3g. See, they come up with new models/software to fix the problems the previous ones had and then just throw some new features in there and people go crazy.
        Last edited by wheelfetish; 06-25-2010, 12:07 AM.

-Dan

Comment

• Yeah.
          Even still.

Third time's a charm, amirite?
          Sam | SICKTRACKS

Comment

• dude, its apple. They will come up with something new in a few months. Ask me how I know haha

-Dan

Comment

• Can I guess how you know?!

...That's how it always works?

Stick with computers Apple, I like my MBP.
              Sam | SICKTRACKS

Comment

• you have it out for apple or something dan lol

the iphone is just an overpriced piece of shit. i cannot wait till i get rid of my 3GS. i **** the god damn thing. gonna get a blackberry. so stoked
                Pose for the frame

Comment

• I've never been one for AT&T because all of my friends have it and the reception blows hardcore.
                  Sam | SICKTRACKS

Comment

• Originally posted by Uyles View Post
                    Can I guess how you know?!

...That's how it always works?

Stick with computers Apple, I like my MBP.
                    Last year, I decided to get a macbook for college. Now im all hyped up because macbooks are ftmfw. My buddy gets the new aluminum macbook and I liked it and all but I decided to go with the white macbook because it had a faster processor. So I hop in my car, go to the apple store, and pick it up. I was happy, until I got onto safari and guess what I see on apples web page.

"introducing the all new 15in macbook pro starting at $1099"

Really. I just paid that for my white macbook! I even asked the sales people if they are coming out with the 15in macbook pro and they said no. So I pick up my non-iphone and call the store asking if I could return my computer and wait 3 days untill the new macbook pro comes out. Of course, I would have to pay a trillion dollars for restocking fees and all that bullshit. Assholes.

So in conclusion to my story, apple releases new products every month so by the time you think you got something new, its old.

-Dan

Comment

• Originally posted by Ezze90 View Post
                      you have it out for apple or something dan lol

the iphone is just an overpriced piece of shit. i cannot wait till i get rid of my 3GS. i **** the god damn thing. gonna get a blackberry. so stoked
                      Ill give you $50 for your 3gs

-Dan

Comment

• i just **** the iphone. my family used to have verizon when i was like 11/12ish and we could never make a call. really defeated the point of having a cell phone. AT&Ts technical support of the iphones capabilities really suck and make the experience shitty imo. plus i'm not gonna drop another 300 dollars on a phone that makes me lose all my info every 6 months. tired of it.
                        Pose for the frame

Comment

• Originally posted by wheelfetish View Post
                          Ill give you $50 for your 3gs
                          negative on that one lol.
                          Pose for the frame

Comment

• $51

-Dan

Comment

• it's a brand new phone cuz i got it replaced. thing's in straight out of of the factory condition pretty much. it'd be at least 90 cuz brand new it's 99 on the apple website. but it wouldn't be worth selling it cuz of the cancellation fee for the contract, then buying a new phone. negative lol
                              Pose for the frame

Comment

• Nah dude, look. Give me the 3gs for $50, then put that towards the new iphone 4. Its a win win. No canceling anything. Ill even throw in my old phone you could use for a little until you get the iphone 4.

-Dan

Comment

Working...
                                X