This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Chad e46 View Post
    does anyone know of any stores that would sell a pure/true sine wave inverter?

need to pick one up.
    There is a local car audio/random shit place around me. Pretty sure they have some. But that would be useless to you unless you want me to pick one up and ship it to you?

Check wal-mart, they have everything.

-Dan

Comment

• Originally posted by wheelfetish View Post
      There is a local car audio/random shit place around me. Pretty sure they have some. But that would be useless to you unless you want me to pick one up and ship it to you?

Check wal-mart, they have everything.
      yeah gotta check wal*mart. i checked the BestBuy website and they have nothing. Well, they have inverters, but im not sure if they are pure sine wave.

Comment

• I think I saw some at my walmart. I doubt best buy would carry anything like that. Did you check car audio shops around you?

-Dan

Comment

I think I saw some at my walmart. I doubt best buy would carry anything like that. Did you check car audio shops around you?
          don't really know too many around me. I checked the WalMart webpage and the only pure sine wave one is not sold in the store.

Comment

• ill probably go out hunting for one tomorrow

Comment

• google "car audio" and it should tell you where some are around you. What about radio shack?

-Dan

Comment

google "car audio" and it should tell you where some are around you. What about radio shack?
                radio shack doesnt have shit anymore. nothing like what they used to be. it's all consumer now. like cell phones and barbie RC cars. like really? where are the radios?

Comment

• They have Barbie RC Cars?!
                  HOLY SHIT! OMW!

zomg 666 poasts.
                  Sam | SICKTRACKS

Comment

• Thats weird, all of the radio shacks around me have a good selection of electrical stuff. From diodes and resistors to ham radios. Along with consumer products like tvs and cell phones.

-Dan

Comment

• Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

loliphone4
                      Sam | SICKTRACKS

Comment

• Originally posted by Uyles View Post
                        I knew they would have problems from day1. Ever when steve jobs showed it, it had signal problems.

-Dan

Comment

• I have a MBP but I'm not an Apple fanboy, sometimes they're just, well...stupid.
                          Sam | SICKTRACKS

Comment

• YEA!!! New Futurama!!!!

Comment

• the whole "idea" of having two antennas and placing them on the sides is stupid. Just look how much better signal the 3gs has over the iphone 4. Obviously if you place your hands over the antenna you will loose signal.

-Dan

Comment

• Yeah but how many people that tested that phone were left handed? None. Hahahaha!
                                Sam | SICKTRACKS

Comment

Working...
                                X