Comment

• just ordered another set of stickers for my bomb idea
        Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Originally posted by PHAS3D View Post
          Ha what?

just.for. you.

postin in a link since its kinda inappropriately funny
          |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
          Drama you are like god
          Originally posted by SwearBear
          Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Drama View Post

just.for. you.

postin in a link since its kinda inappropriately funny
            Hey.... Fuck you. I have a redline proline right now. I used to ride bmx but with going to college this year I would rather ride a more practical bike.

04' 350z
            89' s13 Coupe - Sold

Flickr

Originally posted by Kielan
            That would liven things up a bit. I could go for a shooting right now.

Comment

• Originally posted by prodigee View Post

Stiletto's are so sick, just uhh don't keep near you at all times. They have... questionable legality.
              So does my butterfly knife, switchblade, and various other utensils I have in my closet.

I also got a very large amount of fireworks today. I'M SUCH A FUCKING TROUBLEMAKER!
              Sam | SICKTRACKS

Comment

• lmao I couldnt stop laughing at that pic. You can still ride bmx ya know?

Drama you are like god
                Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Uyles View Post
                  So does my butterfly knife, switchblade, and various other utensils I have in my closet.

I also got a very large amount of fireworks today. I'M SUCH A FUCKING TROUBLEMAKER!
                  Butterflies are so much fun. I have one, they make you learn pretty quickly. And once you can do the basics you can get so much better and look like a G. I never really learned that much, but damn I felt like a BOSS when I was playing around with it haha.
                  - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Yeah they have practice ones that aren't sharp but like...you learn faster if they'll own you. Hahaha.
                    Sam | SICKTRACKS

Comment

Originally posted by Uyles View Post
                      I went to chinatown and got this stiletto. This thing is fucking wicked, ahah.

Stiletto's are so sick, just uhh don't keep near you at all times. They have... questionable legality.

???????????f?????????a???????g????????s??????????? ????

Drama you are like god

Comment

Land Rover. No doubt.
                        Landrovers are sick, but I fell in love with BMW ever since I got my e36.

-Dan

Comment

• Originally posted by Drama View Post

???????????f?????????a???????g????????s??????????? ????
                          As in the knife.. .d.u.m.b.a.s.s.

Originally posted by wheelfetish View Post
                          Landrovers are sick, but I fell in love with BMW ever since I got my e36.
                          But Land Rovers are just SO sick (when they work ).
                          - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• i know what a fuckin stiletto is. hoe

Drama you are like god

Comment

• Well. You did not convey that through your post. Slut.
                              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Soooo...Droid X > iPhone 4. Definitely getting it.
                                Sam | SICKTRACKS

Comment

Working...
                                X