X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have a thick wooden pipe in my garage that im going to use to even out what I fucked up haha. If it fucks up my fenders anymore then it is now, then im just going to pick up some fender flares for the rear.

-Dan

Comment

• its about that time for dorifto on FM3. i'll be on there if anyone wants to join
      Pose for the frame

Comment

• Hey alec, buy my lowering springs I need money for cams lol

-Dan

Comment

• I gotta meet some girls in this state. I've been getting sloshed with my buddies and having a blast, but I've spoken with like three women since coming home.

And on an equally depressing note, come mid week I'll be even further from achieving stance. Going back to the stock suspension
          -George
          flickr

Comment

• lol, ok dan. lemme dig into my wallet that has no money haha.
            Pose for the frame

Comment

• Originally posted by vdubkid View Post
              I gotta meet some girls in this state. I've been getting sloshed with my buddies and having a blast, but I've spoken with like three women since coming home.

And on an equally depressing note, come mid week I'll be even further from achieving stance. Going back to the stock suspension
              this is blasphemy....this is madness!

what happened?
              Pose for the frame

Comment

• Dude I need $150 more until I can get my cams. I just bought 21.5 lb/hr fuel injectors lol

-Dan

Comment

• Originally posted by Ezze90 View Post
                  this is blasphemy....this is madness!

what happened?
                  The 325i is technically my sister's car, and she's always complaining that I ruined the resale value. But after two years of being under my care, she's taking it back. So I have to take the stickers off, and put the stock suspension back in. And of course I get no thanks for spending all my money on mods like the clears I put in.

The silver lining though, is that I'll probably be getting a car in my own name now. Hopefully an e30, or maybe a bug-eye scoobie, or maybe an A4 avant.
                  -George
                  flickr

Comment

• Originally posted by wheelfetish View Post
                    Dude I need $150 more until I can get my cams. I just bought 21.5 lb/hr fuel injectors lol
                    i'm saving up for stage one cams and headers dude lol.that's at least 1,500 right there.

Originally posted by vdubkid View Post
                    The 325i is technically my sister's car, and she's always complaining that I ruined the resale value. But after two years of being under my care, she's taking it back. So I have to take the stickers off, and put the stock suspension back in. And of course I get no thanks for spending all my money on mods like the clears I put in.

The silver lining though, is that I'll probably be getting a car in my own name now. Hopefully an e30, or maybe a bug-eye scoobie, or maybe an A4 avant.
                    that's a whole bunch of bull. sucks that she's taking it back though. she could at least be grateful for taking care of it. get the avant or scoobie in my opinion.
                    Pose for the frame

Comment

• A4 Avant FTMFW.
                      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• omg. Rain in 110 degree weather! YAYY
                        |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
                        Drama you are like god
                        Originally posted by SwearBear
                        Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• In the airport about to get on my flight to Vegas. Doooope!
                          Sam | SICKTRACKS

Comment

• 6 more days..........
                            |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
                            Drama you are like god
                            Originally posted by SwearBear
                            Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• i could really use a fat blunt right now
                              Pose for the frame

Comment

• I self tested my car and found out my top speed yesterday: 145 mph steady.

Not too shabby for a 24 year old.

Originally posted by checkmate2006
                                SPOCK your so young errr are you Sulu

Comment

Working...
                                X