X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Oxer View Post
    I have always wanted a latina chick. hahaha

I want one with a mother fucking coffee.
    I brought real coffee in to work today. its epic. also in a metal mug that stays hot for 6 hours. too bad its only 16oz. I found a 24oz one after I already used this. So i might buy the bigger one this weekend
    Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Originally posted by jared1988 View Post
      ohhh thats why umad i was ***** s14s my bad bro, just my meaningless opinion
      sucks for you. my opinions are not meaningless. I force them down peoples throats until the opinions become facts

Comment

• i force other things down females throats

zing
        Originally posted by M.Burroughs
        I'd have to say this site was founded on building the cars we wanted to build, despite if the rest of the car community liked it or not. This site was founded on freedom of automotive self expression and the passion that goes in to each and every build... This site is about doing what you like, whatever makes you happy, and not caring about what other people think...

Comment

• Morning

I am really broke with far too many ideas.

Comment

• hello seandub and neil
            I'd have to say this site was founded on building the cars we wanted to build, despite if the rest of the car community liked it or not. This site was founded on freedom of automotive self expression and the passion that goes in to each and every build... This site is about doing what you like, whatever makes you happy, and not caring about what other people think...

Comment

ohhh thats why umad i was ***** s14s my bad bro, just my meaningless opinion
              its okay, just thought it was funny

Originally posted by SeanDub View Post
              Sup
              a Californian appears
              Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• youre up early as fuck sean

Email | Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• fucking RT, i was suppose to be in bed 1.5 hrs ago, and i forgot to put my laundry in the dryer. good for nothing. o0o earthquake!

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
                    I brought real coffee in to work today. its epic. also in a metal mug that stays hot for 6 hours. too bad its only 16oz. I found a 24oz one after I already used this. So i might buy the bigger one this weekend
                    I have one of those single serving machines, its nice but its servings are far to small.
                    I end up having 2 every morning

Comment

• holy shit that was a big one too

Comment

• Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
                        I have one of those single serving machines, its nice but its servings are far to small.
                        I end up having 2 every morning
                        I drink an obscene amount of coffee through out the day. one of those single deals would be useless for me

Comment

fucking RT, i was suppose to be in bed 1.5 hrs ago, and i forgot to put my laundry in the dryer. good for nothing. o0o earthquake!
                          damn. how often do you guys get earthquakes out there?

Comment

• been feelin a lot of after shocks. i havn felt 1 this bad since "el grande uno" 9.0

Comment

• lolwtf

Comment

• ugh it looks like it was up near the first one. registered a 6/7 on the jp scale (3/7 where i am)
                                地図コンテンツページです。気象警報、大雨危険度、台風情報、気象情報、天気予報、季節予報、ひまわり、アメダス、ウィンドプロファイラ、海上警報、潮位観測情報、波浪観測情報、津波、地震情報、推計気象分布、震央分布、噴火警報、降灰予報を表示します。

Comment

Working...
                                X