• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• btw i should stay off the honda forums. all i do lately is start shit there
    Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
      what color is the interior?
      My interior? well it has a black headliner/pillers/dash/ floor mats, tan carpet, dove gray door panels haha. It looks like shit, so im probably going to pick them up because the dude wants $400 for them and do some interior work.

Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
      btw i should stay off the honda forums. all i do lately is start shit there
      I stay off every forum other then sw. Im on e36-tech and bimmerforums but only when I want to sell some things.

-Dan

Comment

• Originally posted by wheelfetish View Post
        My interior? well it has a black headliner/pillers/dash/ floor mats, tan carpet, dove gray door panels haha. It looks like shit, so im probably going to pick them up because the dude wants $400 for them and do some interior work.

I stay off every forum other then sw. Im on e36-tech and bimmerforums but only when I want to sell some things.
        if your interior is all mis matched, you might as well ge them

i post on 15 forums for work. and im staff on 4 on my own time. one is a honda forum where i have 3 names (45k+ posts). everyone there is so fucking stupid. its like theres no point in helping them

Comment

• My interior sucks, and it bothers the hell out of me. So once I get the seats and harnesses, ill be motivated to clean it up a bit. AKA stripping everything from the front seats back and somehow making a "rear seat delete" to tidy it up a bit. Plus I think im going to paint the interior once its stripped. Im thinking white. This is my future track car that I use as a DD now btw, so it all has a purpose lol.

And yeah, thats how bimmerforums is. A bunch of stupid questions being asked 24/7.

-Dan

Comment

My interior sucks, and it bothers the hell out of me. So once I get the seats and harnesses, ill be motivated to clean it up a bit. AKA stripping everything from the front seats back and somehow making a "rear seat delete" to tidy it up a bit. Plus I think im going to paint the interior once its stripped. Im thinking white. This is my future track car that I use as a DD now btw, so it all has a purpose lol.

And yeah, thats how bimmerforums is. A bunch of stupid questions being asked 24/7.
            i used to post in bf.c ot. i had like 50 posts cuz ot didnt count lol. but i dont go there anymore

Comment

• I had like 400 some, then I got banned because I posted a link to another forum. Apparently it was spam or something like that. I use a proxy now and visit it only when I want to sell things or buy.

-Dan

Comment

I had like 400 some, then I got banned because I posted a link to another forum. Apparently it was spam or something like that. I use a proxy now and visit it only when I want to sell things or buy.
                lol good thinking. i bump 5 threads a day there

Comment

• ahh so your one of those people who bump my threads down 5 pages back and I can't bump them back until the next day. haha

-Dan

Comment

ahh so your one of those people who bump my threads down 5 pages back and I can't bump them back until the next day. haha
                    i cant bump if its within 24 hours. but i am a vendor here

Comment

• yeah, it has to be 24 hours before you can bump your own thread.

I just sold my lowering springs. The payment was on hold until today so I PM'd the dude twice about where to ship them. His paypal says a address but I want to verify first since twice I sent out packages to the paypal address and they were wrong. Well, this dude has yet to message or email me back. Don't know what to do about it. I don't want him to think im going to screw him over, but he hasn't verify his address...

-Dan

Comment

• Late night Dunkin runs are FTMFW.
                        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by prodigee View Post
                          Late night Dunkin runs are FTMFW.
                          dunkin is always ftw. any time of day or night. fuck! i want dunkin now

Comment

• Originally posted by prodigee View Post
                            Late night Dunkin runs are FTMFW.
                            Late night dunkin runs during college!

-Dan

Comment

• I like how my dad took away my laptop not knowing I could still use my iPod.
                              |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
                              Drama you are like god
                              Originally posted by SwearBear
                              Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
                                dunkin is always ftw. any time of day or night. fuck! i want dunkin now
                                Love Dunkin always. Go get some Dunkin haha, you're a big boy now you can do what you want. Hahah
                                Originally posted by wheelfetish View Post
                                Late night dunkin runs during college!
                                Come get me, 45 minutes away, just for a dunkin run.
                                Originally posted by Drama View Post
                                I like how my dad took away my laptop not knowing I could still use my iPod.
                                What did you do to make him take away your laptop. I **** using my iPhone for internet, its sooo hard to see anything on sites that aren't optimized for iPhone, aka StanceWorks forums aren't and that bothers me. Quick someone tell Mike to do that.
                                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Working...
                                X