• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whatever you say Alex hahah.
    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• whatever your girl says. owait.......
      |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
      Drama you are like god
      Originally posted by SwearBear
      Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• "I caught this dude in Cortez's with his feet up. Thats when I throw the heat up. Go To him and say "Run, Andale, arriba" and thats when I let the piece bust, hasta la vista!" - when I freestyled against my mexican friend lol.
        Last edited by Drama; 06-22-2010, 11:41 PM.

Drama you are like god
        Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• Originally posted by wheelfetish View Post
          by any chance you guys are coming near pa/maryland this year?
          Its more than more than likely that it will be the same route, I'll possibly be going through there on my way down to TN

Originally posted by prodigee View Post
          You should... Come to my house.
          You live in the absolute middle of no where, well Mike does too, but you're out of the way haha

Originally posted by Vipkindaguy View Post
          damn. i quit my job a week before for 2 reasons. one being the fact that it was shitty, and 2 because i was positive id be scheduled this saturday, which i was....and thats not how i roll. so i had to cut my losses. besides, i got another job lined up which i didnt even have to fill out an application to get, yay for knowing people who know people who got next to those people....they have no idea whats about to happen with that last paycheck saturday, the day i go in to pick it up lol.

p.s: PHUCK retail!
          Ok, Well seeing my girl friend is far more important than 512 to me, I was first excited because it was on the track, but no driving the track = way less interest for me, the built up like being on a track is some big deal

Comment

• Ok, Well seeing my girl friend is far more important than 512 to me, I was first excited because it was on the track, but no driving the track = way less interest for me, the built up like being on a track is some big deal[/QUOTE]

i wish i felt this way.....actually.....no i dont lol

http://rivalhousegarage.com/

rivalhousegarage@gmail.com

Comment

• Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Drama you are like god

Comment

• BZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ZZZZ

Comment

• i bought one

who wants to see a sad disturbing video? yes everyone lives

Drama you are like god

Comment

• meeeeee!
                    DISREGARD FEMALES ACQUIRE CURRENCY!

Comment

• fucking vuvuzelas. so damn annoying, ruining my world cup. and when adult swim started playing that sound during their bumps, i nearly burst a blood vessel
                      -George
                      flickr

Comment

• love em

Comment

• Originally posted by FBGM View Post
                          meeeeee!
                          watch the whole thing...trust me. ooorr you can fast forward it to about 1:00

November 12, 2021: our little River, the star of this clip, died today of cancer :(WARNING: this can be hard to watch&#8212;a newborn fawn creates a dangerous situ...

Drama you are like god

Comment

• and if your in the laughing mood

Drama you are like god

Comment

• LMAOOO @ Bambie... she was doing the jerk on that dog haha
                              DISREGARD FEMALES ACQUIRE CURRENCY!

Comment

• all packed up and waiting for ollie...

Comment

Working...
                                X