X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
    He's so low it hurts, apparently
    Fuck that! You work on cars and borrow my tools all the time? You better buy your own tools. I fucking **** when people come to my garage barrow something and then forget about it until 6 month later. and during this time I already buy replacement.

IG: PavelKostyurin

Comment

• I have a lot of expensive tools and h@te when shit goes missing and I cant do what I need to do.

Comment

• I bought all my own sockets, ratchets, usually when I work on my car I'm at a friends house, so anything I don't have tools for, they have, and we just use theirs. I never borrow tools really.
        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by PavelK313 View Post
          Fuck that! You work on cars and borrow my tools all the time? You better buy your own tools. I fucking **** when people come to my garage barrow something and then forget about it until 6 month later. and during this time I already buy replacement.
          I let someone use my tools in my garage, or I can let them borrow a couple tools.
          But I'm getting them back or some money, also this only applies for my best friends.
          Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• Also I was talking about alex using his dads tools.

Comment

Also I was talking about alex using his dads tools.
              Read above, I'm leaving so I'll need some of my own stuff to use.

Comment

• Originally posted by Alexander View Post
                Read above, I'm leaving so I'll need some of my own stuff to use.
                and where are you going to store them?
                looks like your getting a craftsman special

Comment

• i throw a fit when i cant find a tool i KNOW i fucking bought.

Email | Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

I let someone use my tools in my garage, or I can let them borrow a couple tools.
                    But I'm getting them back or some money, also this only applies for my best friends.
                    Whenever I let people to work in my garage shit never goes back in its place, silicone is getting used and then dries out, grease and dust on the floor, my polished tools have finger prints on them, torque wrench is never set back to zero. You get my point.
                    I don’t get my tools for free and **** when someone abuses them.
                    I am kind of meticulous and control freak person when it comes to automotive things.

Comment

• yeah I'm just going to steal the teachers learning site and edit it for my final

Comment

craftsman tools suck dick but the warranty is awesome

Email | Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Unless you will have your own apt in college and can bring your car freshman year, you won't need tools then.

I have my own tools that just stay in the back of my car, but working on a car at school is EXTREMELY inconvenient and you will never do it. I can almost guarantee that.
                          - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by PavelK313 View Post
                            Whenever I let people to work in my garage shit never goes back in its place, silicone is getting used and then dries out, grease and dust on the floor, my polished tools have finger prints on them, torque wrench is never set back to zero. You get my point.
                            I don’t get my tools for free and **** when someone abuses them.
                            I am kind of meticulous and control freak person when it comes to automotive things.
                            you need new friends

well except for the finger print thing, thats kinda crazy dude

Comment

Craftsman are good tools, but yeah space will be an issue.

Comment

Toolbox is VERY important!!!

Originally posted by Jesus Christ View Post
                                i throw a fit when i cant find a tool i KNOW i fucking bought.
                                Throwing a fit would be understatment when this happens to me.

Comment

Working...
                                X