X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• getting coilovers in a few weeks so im on the look out for some decent wheels to stance on
    Originally posted by TheNeek
    BP ain't got $#!T on StanceWorks!

Comment

• Originally posted by prodigee View Post
      Well good luck with that, good to see you got your internet back.

BTW it charged. Video is soooo sick. We are gunna have some fun with this.
      how much was the camera with the lenses?
      |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
      Drama you are like god
      Originally posted by SwearBear
      Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Drama View Post
        We have so many arcade rooms with those, some of them are huge too, wide area and 2 stories sometimes. I need to go again with some friends, make it funny as hell.

Kielan, you can cook?
        Yes I can cook.

Originally posted by wheelfetish View Post
        I have off, and ashley is busy all day so ill have the whole day basically to myself. My shift light comes in tomorrow so im going to wire that up, dial in my stance more and maybe even cutting the rear fenders that I over pulled. Then im going to give the bmw a much needed cleaning.
        Oh wordddd. I love days that you can accomplish a ton of stuff. Even though they normally turn into me just not doing ANYTHING haha.
        Originally posted by Drama View Post
        fuuu... Whos going to 512? I want to get a copy or 2 of the Hellaflush sticker and the T-shirt. I'll pay for it btw
        I think I got you covered.

Originally posted by Drama View Post
        how much was the camera with the lenses?
        With the kit 18-55mm it was $850. I just bought a 50mm f/1.8 which was $100, and that 70-200mm f/4 is gunna be about $600, the speedlights were almost $300 altogether.
        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Yeah, they normally turn into a lay in bed and do nothing day for me too haha. But ill be hyped to install my shift light so that will encourage me to do work. Ill post pics tomorrow too if it doesn't rain. You guys haven't seen my car on coilovers, with the style 19s, and it being 5speed haha.

Anyone know how to un-pull a fender or if cutting a pulled fender would be a good idea? I have mixed thoughts about doing it. I don't want to fuck it up even more.

-Dan

Comment

Yes I can cook.

I think I got you covered.

With the kit 18-55mm it was $850. I just bought a 50mm f/1.8 which was $100, and that 70-200mm f/4 is gunna be about $600, the speedlights were almost $300 altogether.
            Woord? Me too

o fo sho? thanksthanksthanksthanksthanksthanksthanks

thats sick. I think I might just get that instead of the XSi and because the T2i is the upgraded version of the XSi. Sounds like the T2i is cheaper than the XSi, whered you get it, H&B?

Drama you are like god
            Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• I think you mean B&H???? I got it from Adorama. The T2i is actually the updated version of the T1i.. But whatever minor details.
              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• who's cookin?

Comment

• everyone go get excited

The general style discussion forum, as well as a place to post your car, or any car for that matter.

Comment

• by any chance you guys are coming near pa/maryland this year?

-Dan

Comment

• You should... Come to my house.
                      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Kielan you better be making these stickers haha

-Dan

Comment

• Originally posted by DuWerk View Post
                          Kind of wish I was going to 512, but I'm heading to ohio to sell my car then up to Michigan to see my girl, If both of those weren't planned I would be making a kamakaze run to texas in the jetta pretty much as low as it could go
                          damn. i quit my job a week before for 2 reasons. one being the fact that it was shitty, and 2 because i was positive id be scheduled this saturday, which i was....and thats not how i roll. so i had to cut my losses. besides, i got another job lined up which i didnt even have to fill out an application to get, yay for knowing people who know people who got next to those people....they have no idea whats about to happen with that last paycheck saturday, the day i go in to pick it up lol.

p.s: PHUCK retail!

http://rivalhousegarage.com/

rivalhousegarage@gmail.com

Comment

• Originally posted by wheelfetish View Post
                            Kielan you better be making these stickers haha
                            Oh I am gunna. Gunna be sickkk.
                            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• worrd. Fuck guys, should I cut my fenders so they're not as pulled or leave them the same as they are now??????

-Dan

Comment

I think you mean B&H???? I got it from Adorama. The T2i is actually the updated version of the T1i.. But whatever minor details.
                                lol good times. and the T1i is an updated XSi so....

Drama you are like god

Comment

Working...
                                X