X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ^ friends in Frederick do no such things.....

Cole

Originally posted by FluidMotorUnion
    yeah it's got turbo and it looks decent stanced, but it's a fucking Neon, the survived-abortion of the 90's auto industry.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bracknaphobia View Post
      ^ friends in Frederick do no such things.....
      see advance screenings? no, no they dont

oh and motherfucker answer your texts.
      -George
      flickr

Comment

• Started working out with my friend today, I could stay on his rutine, I think if I actually put in effort I could get something out of it

Comment

• Originally posted by DuWerk View Post
          Started working out with my friend today, I could stay on his rutine, I think if I actually put in effort I could get something out of it
          I need a workout buddy, otherwise I just never lift. Been riding ten miles at least twice a week for the last couple weeks though.

and who else has seen Never Back Down? I love this movie. Gets me so pumped all I want to do is go hit the gym haha
          -George
          flickr

Comment

• Originally posted by vdubkid View Post
            I need a workout buddy, otherwise I just never lift. Been riding ten miles at least twice a week for the last couple weeks though.

and who else has seen Never Back Down? I love this movie. Gets me so pumped all I want to do is go hit the gym haha
            Cool Story Bro.

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
              500, but i dont know if it would make the 3000mile drive
              $350 and ill come pick it up TODAY ! lol

jk

Comment

• Pound the shit out of that.

On another note, got my T2i today. Charging it up now.
                Also got a 50mm f/1.8, and 2 lights stands, Cactus V4's, 2 Nikon SB26 speedlights, and Thursday, I am ordering a 70-200 f/4.

Gunna be an awesome weekend.
                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by aar0n. View Post
                  Diss and send her my way in a year
                  im good now haha

Originally posted by prodigee View Post
                  Pound the shit out of that.
                  only because I can
                  |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
                  Drama you are like god
                  Originally posted by SwearBear
                  Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• trying to plan how im getting to texas with ollie...

Comment

• Kind of wish I was going to 512, but I'm heading to ohio to sell my car then up to Michigan to see my girl, If both of those weren't planned I would be making a kamakaze run to texas in the jetta pretty much as low as it could go

Comment

• Well good luck with that, good to see you got your internet back.

BTW it charged. Video is soooo sick. We are gunna have some fun with this.
                        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• tomorrow is going to be a progressive day.

-Dan

Comment

• Meaning?
                            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• I have off, and ashley is busy all day so ill have the whole day basically to myself. My shift light comes in tomorrow so im going to wire that up, dial in my stance more and maybe even cutting the rear fenders that I over pulled. Then im going to give the bmw a much needed cleaning.

-Dan

Comment

• fuuu... Whos going to 512? I want to get a copy or 2 of the Hellaflush sticker and the T-shirt. I'll pay for it btw
                                |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
                                Drama you are like god
                                Originally posted by SwearBear
                                Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

Working...
                                X