X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Drama thats sick. I know I am going to Formula D in Wall, NJ on June 4th and 5th that should be dope. I will be armed with my soon to be purchased 7D. Can't wait.

On another note has anyone noticed that Google has some really gay new layout, that I ****.
    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• lol. SLR cameras are teh best. My mom has one but doesnt let me use it . She got it for like 75% off since Circuit City was closing down.
      |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
      Drama you are like god
      Originally posted by SwearBear
      Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• Originally posted by prodigee View Post
        Drama thats sick. I know I am going to Formula D in Wall, NJ on June 4th and 5th that should be dope. I will be armed with my soon to be purchased 7D. Can't wait.

On another note has anyone noticed that Google has some really gay new layout, that I ****.
        i saw you bitching about that on fb. you mean the new logo deal they have? google seems the same to me
        Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

Drama thats sick. I know I am going to Formula D in Wall, NJ on June 4th and 5th that should be dope. I will be armed with my soon to be purchased 7D. Can't wait.

Sick. I cant wait to get my car so I can go to Formula D events.

Google? New layout?

Drama you are like god
          Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Drama View Post
            lol. SLR cameras are teh best. My mom has one but doesnt let me use it . She got it for like 75% off since Circuit City was closing down.
            good deal, i was a manager at circuit city for a while

Comment

• yea it was the only good SLR left. It has hella sick quality. Did you quit?

Drama you are like god

Comment

• Originally posted by Drama View Post
                yea it was the only good SLR left. It has hella sick quality. Did you quit?
                yea. i knew they were going to go under a year or so before it happend. so i quit before they went under

Comment

• ahaha thats funny

Drama you are like god

Comment

• Thats like insider trading, only in a job security kind of way hahah.
                    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Thats like insider trading, only in a job security kind of way hahah.
                      sure was. i had lots of friends in high places. i bailed before the name was shit

Comment

• Hahah always a good thing to do. I need a fucking job right now.
                        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Hahah always a good thing to do. I need a fucking job right now.
                          i need my main job to pay me more per hour, so i can quit my second job lol

Comment

• I just want a job. I am happy with minimum wage.
                            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• I need my job now

Drama you are like god

Comment

• Havent had a job since August due to college. It was awesome for a while but now I miss working and having money to spend

-Dan

Comment

Working...
                                X