X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Haven't gotten the new MGMT album. I think I will do that now *scampers off to What.cd*
    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• THAT's why i'm so confused lol. but how was i supposed to know that....jeeeeesh

Comment

• haha, as JaDan said, isn't my car. I have that up there as motivation lol. I want my car looking exactly like that. low low
        Pose for the frame

Comment

• Originally posted by prodigee View Post
          Haven't gotten the new MGMT album. I think I will do that now *scampers off to What.cd*
          let me know if you can find a link to something. Ive been searching for a good hour and havent found anything.

-Dan

Comment

• is that the white one on ccw's?? i think my bf is friends with that kid

Comment

• Originally posted by .:Heather:. View Post
              is that the white one on ccw's?? i think my bf is friends with that kid
              no, his is black on lowering springs with stock wheels and a fat can.
              EDIT: Im talking about ezze90s car.

-Dan

Comment

• Originally posted by wheelfetish View Post
                let me know if you can find a link to something. Ive been searching for a good hour and havent found anything.
                have you checked mediafire and megaupload?
                Pose for the frame

Comment

http://thepiratebay.org/torrent/5461...ngratulations_[2010]
                  - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Ezze90 View Post
                    haha, as JaDan said, isn't my car. I have that up there as motivation lol. I want my car looking exactly like that. low low
                    theres no way you can drive that low in PA alec.

-Dan

Comment

• THANKS! now I just clicked the link and BOOM! took me to my colleges webpage saying how they tracked my ip adress for downloading music.

-Dan

Comment

• Oh shit. That fucking sucks.
                        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

no, his is black on lowering springs with stock wheels and a fat can.
                          EDIT: Im talking about ezze90s car.
                          escusimoi Dan....need i remind you who initiated the smack talk at school?

edit: i just figured out how to upload pics from my phone to my comp lol. I'm putting mine up now cuz i never knew how
                          Pose for the frame

Comment

• Originally posted by prodigee View Post
                            Oh shit. That fucking sucks.
                            I wounder what they do? Theyre going to be shocked when they look at my history if they do haha so many fucked up things.

-Dan

Comment

• Originally posted by Ezze90 View Post
                              escusimoi Dan....need i remind you who initiated the smack talk at school?

edit: i just figured out how to upload pics from my phone to my comp lol. I'm putting mine up now cuz i never knew how
                              Oh dear not this again.
                              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

I wounder what they do? Theyre going to be shocked when they look at my history if they do haha so many fucked up things.
                                Clear it man. THROW THE COMPUTER OUT THE WINDOW.

Better yet, blame your weird ass roommate.
                                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Working...
                                X