Wasn't referring to gas hahaha.
    i was talking about everything in the northeast being expensive
    Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Originally posted by skrapez View Post
      Let me guess... Compton is black...
      No he's white......jk, he's black. lol

Originally posted by Alexander View Post
      I don't think anyone cares about what even happens during the day for me, I'm not going to come up in here talking about what I learned in school today or some shit like that. This is an automotive oriented website so I talk about cars. Maybe I'll talk about what I plan car wise to much, so fucking what. You talk about photography and other things. We all talk about something, get over it.
      But this is RT. Random Thread.
      |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
      Drama you are like god
      Originally posted by SwearBear
      Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
        i was talking about everything in the northeast being expensive
        Oh, yeah it does indeed.
        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by jasonklee View Post
          $4 gas here too.
          Crazy people these days.

Originally posted by Kielan View Post
          When you come you will see, I really can't describe it. It's a lot more than you think it is.
          Yeah, I kind of have a picture in my head. I think of one of those old school little towns with house spread out.

Drama you are like god
          Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• I would have loved to get a Aristo or R32 sedan but do you have any idea what the fucking insurance for a RHD car for 17 year old is. Because I do, shits not fucking funny. 7 grand a year for only collision on a R32 GTR was one quote. I went to where the cars haven't spent their entire fucking life sitting in a pile of salt also known as Canada. It was cheaper and there were cars in better condition. I know I got a us car, I'm reminded of that fact everytime I get in the left side.

Comment

• Originally posted by Drama View Post
              Crazy people these days.

Yeah, I kind of have a picture in my head. I think of one of those old school little towns with house spread out.
              You'll see when you come, its the only way you will understand.
              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Alexander and Kielan,

It isn't any of my business but I think you guys should settle your shit in PM's. I'm just trying to mediate the situation...

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

No he's white......jk, he's black. lol

But this is RT. Random Thread.
                  Drama knows. This is RT, everyone talks about everything, some more than others. Both in volume ( almost 20K) or about one subject. This isn't fucking Style 5s whoring out thread.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                    You'll see when you come, its the only way you will understand.
                    I'll go for sure, as soon as I can.

Drama you are like god

Comment

• Originally posted by andybob View Post
                      Alexander and Kielan,

It isn't any of my business but I think you guys should settle your shit in PM's. I'm just trying to mediate the situation...
                      Nah, I'm done now anyways.
                      I'm sorry for the people who have to read through all of that.

Comment

• Back to the business of RT..., Why?: http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=16146

Comment

• Here is the official warning. If I have to read through page after page of the same dumb shit. i will lock this thread and any thread that pops up that is similar. If this becomes the "bitch about nothing thread" none of you will be able to enjoy it any longer
                          Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Shitjustgotreal.mp4

Drama you are like god

Comment

• Yesitdid.gif

Comment

Shitjustgotreal.mp4
                                mp4?

I understand though...

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

Working...
                                X