This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
    Surely there is someone online right now, that you can tell them all about this girl that likes you, and how you "imported" a Miata from the US.
    Originally posted by Alexander View Post
    Yep. you lolololololololololololololololololololololol
    not getting the message? i swear rt has just been bashing on alexander the last day or two.

and its fucking hilarious

Comment

• JK lolz he's showering right now.
      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Yes they have, Kevin also took a beating.

Edit: Actually there was also a Kielan incident.

Comment

• Kevin took a huge beating

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• Difference is, Kevin said one stupid thing, and apologized personally, and doesn't just talk out his ass to RT. Thinking people are jealous, when we really don't give a fuck.
            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• You know how often I'm serious right? Ie never.

Comment

• While you were getting your car, all you would talk about was your car, now when you have found a girl who is interested in you, thats all you talk about. Jesus fuck, get over yourself.
                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• HAT! now i have 2 girls texting me
                  Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Originally posted by andybob View Post
                    Be prepared to get raped with taxes.
                    Yeah, I know. Shit's expensive up there.
                    A name brand box of cereal down here is like $2-3. I stayed in Time Square, and walked to Target around midnight because I was hungry. I got a box of cereal, went to the cash register, and the lady says it's like $7. I fucking LOL'd and I put it back. Then, I grabbed the little 1 serving bowl cereals, and that shit was $3.

Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                    Riding a bike anywhere in my town is pretty damn impractical if you want to go anywhere.
                    Why is that?
                    |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
                    Drama you are like god
                    Originally posted by SwearBear
                    Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• I know I talk a lot about my car, but shit, I can't hide the excitement....lol

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                        While you were getting your car, all you would talk about was your car, now when you have found a girl who is interested in you, thats all you talk about. Jesus fuck, get over yourself.
                        I talk about what I'm excited about, we all do some what. I just do it more than others.

Comment

• Originally posted by Drama View Post
                          A name brand box of cereal down here is like $2-3. I stayed in Time Square, and walked to Target around midnight because I was hungry. I got a box of cereal, went to the cash register, and the lady says it's like $7. I fucking LOL'd and I put it back. Then, I grabbed the little 1 serving bowl cereals, and that shit was $3.

Why is that?
                          Everything is really spread out. Very hilly, and a bitch to ride around.

- Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
                            HAT! now i have 2 girls texting me
                            Don't accidentally call one by the others name, done that before, never ends well.

Comment

• Originally posted by Alexander View Post
                              I talk about what I'm excited about, we all do some what. I just do it more than others.
                              You do it to the point where I think you're the most annoying shit head on the planet. We get it, you are getting something or someone.
                              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Drama View Post
                                Things are a little cheaper Upstate, but not $2-3 cheap...More like $4-5.

Gas is the shitty part...I'm not sure what you pay, but has here is almost $3.80 for 87 octane.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

Working...
                                X