X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I talked to Mike today, still planning a trip, not sure what car to take, and yea thats the only reason to go to Michigan for me, but its more than plenty reason

Comment

• spending the summer with the girlfriend is ftmfw

-Dan

Comment

• Originally posted by DuWerk View Post
        I talked to Mike today, still planning a trip, not sure what car to take, and yea thats the only reason to go to Michigan for me, but its more than plenty reason
        Take the EDirty6. Decision made. Go on the trip.
        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by prodigee View Post
          Take the EDirty6. Decision made. Go on the trip.
          maybe, but I mean we took rusty last time, so we may have to again, plus if we get tired and just want to motor we can raise it up, but thats not really the spirit of the trip, we're pretty sure that was the lowest cross country trip ever in the history of America

Comment

maybe, but I mean we took rusty last time, so we may have to again, plus if we get tired and just want to motor we can raise it up, but thats not really the spirit of the trip, we're pretty sure that was the lowest cross country trip ever in the history of America
            Would not surprise me at all. It wouldn't be a SW trip if you didnt take the E36, I mean it really demonstrates that stance can be functional at all times, and you can still do a lot (Like go cross country), at a ridiculous ride height.
            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• I need some music to listen to, any suggestions? Preferably rap.

-Dan

Comment

Would not surprise me at all. It wouldn't be a SW trip if you didnt take the E36, I mean it really demonstrates that stance can be functional at all times, and you can still do a lot (Like go cross country), at a ridiculous ride height.
                Well we already proved that, so we might go the cushy route, even those rustys seats suck ass and I doubt it has a/c, but last trip we drove with the heat on full blast, was definitely the trip of a life time, I am very tempted to just go chill with Mike for the summer, however I need to go to Michigan to keep myself mental stable, I don't like dealing with trying to juggle stuff

Comment

• Originally posted by wheelfetish View Post
                  I need some music to listen to, any suggestions? Preferably rap.
                  What type of rap?
                  Originally posted by DuWerk View Post
                  Well we already proved that, so we might go the cushy route, even those rustys seats suck ass and I doubt it has a/c, but last trip we drove with the heat on full blast, was definitely the trip of a life time, I am very tempted to just go chill with Mike for the summer, however I need to go to Michigan to keep myself mental stable, I don't like dealing with trying to juggle stuff
                  Import the GF to Tennesee. Best of everything.
                  - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Import the GF to Tennesee. Best of everything.
                    The GF has a 5 days a week job at home, that doesn't tell her if she has a day off or not until the day before, makes things a lot more stressful for me trying to figure out when to go out there, also I'm at my brothers right now and one of his cats will not shut the fuck up, its almost 1 in the morning and this things screamin like a mofo

Comment

• Throw that feline out the window. They always land on their feet so its not like it matters what floor you are on.

That sucks about the GF having to work that much.
                      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• yup, it sucks very badly, thats why I'm contamplating just gettin in the car and going to surprise her, and dude, the noises this car is making are even describable, its like a fuckin alien is dying/ giving birth/ is at a world cup soccer match and cheering

Comment

• sure, whatevers new haha besides Drake. I **** Drake, even his new album sucks. Ive been listening to dubstep nonstop for the past like two months so I need to catch up on some new stuff haha

-Dan

Comment

yup, it sucks very badly, thats why I'm contamplating just gettin in the car and going to surprise her, and dude, the noises this car is making are even describable, its like a fuckin alien is dying/ giving birth/ is at a world cup soccer match and cheering

Seriously throw it out the window, you know it will land up right.
                            Originally posted by wheelfetish View Post
                            sure, whatevers new haha besides Drake. I **** Drake, even his new album sucks. Ive been listening to dubstep nonstop for the past like two months so I need to catch up on some new stuff haha
                            Cunninlyguists? I have gone on a kick of listening to them again. Actually you know what, Prop Dylan, get his stuff (if you want I can send it to you). He's mad good.

On another note. 2 minutes ago I could see the moon and stars, now its pouring, not your average pouring either I mean like freak Noah's Ark pouring. Weather in the Northeast, is ridiculous.
                            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• My cat Sam is literally the man, doesn't bitch about shit, and just chills, this cat, very loud, not so chill

Comment

• I **** cats in general. My dog is a meth head, but she can be super chill and loves people and really is hardly annoying. And she is super cute so its all good.
                                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Working...
                                X