This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Atlantian View Post
    The only time I have whipped out my dick at a party, I was completely wasted, I found my left cheek swollen the next morning (girl slapped me, big fivestar mark).
    pretty sure it was hard to see..
    |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
    Drama you are like god
    Originally posted by SwearBear
    Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Drama View Post
      pretty sure it was hard to see..
      Funny, Casper

Originally posted by checkmate2006
      SPOCK your so young errr are you Sulu

Comment

• Originally posted by Atlantian View Post
        Funny, Casper
        yoyohahalollol

Drama you are like god
        Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• Who currently hates where they are right now and wants to pack up and leave...

This guy!

Comment

• who loves life right now..... THIS GUY!

Drama you are like god

Comment

• meh

Comment

• fucking werd. time to start getting drunk
                Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
                  fucking werd. time to start getting drunk
                  thisss

too bad I'm alone in my basement right now.
                  -George
                  flickr

Comment

• Originally posted by DuWerk View Post
                    meh
                    O yeah what ever happened to that bmx video you were doing?

Can't wait for the plane to take off. Get to watch sick drift videos with Japanese people screaming and I don't know what the fuck they're saying with sick jap cars, while sippin kool-aid and munchin on goldfish crackers

Drama you are like god

Comment

• Originally posted by vdubkid View Post
                      thisss

too bad I'm alone in my basement right now.
                      im just hanging around the house watching movies and listening to music. 12 beers deep with a little buzz, time for some whiskey

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
                        im just hanging around the house watching movies and listening to music. 12 beers deep with a little buzz, time for some whiskey
                        friend of my mom's come over and the four of us sat around and talked for fucking ever. Decided to drink and hope it got better. Turns out I got too drunk to drive and a couple friends had people over argh. A girl I drunkenly hit on (or maybe I think I did haha) is there too.

Instead it's drinks and Metalocalypse tonight
                        -George
                        flickr

Comment

• great fucking cartoon

Comment

• Originally posted by Drama View Post
                            O yeah what ever happened to that bmx video you were doing?

Can't wait for the plane to take off. Get to watch sick drift videos with Japanese people screaming and I don't know what the fuck they're saying with sick jap cars, while sippin kool-aid and munchin on goldfish crackers
                            the cock face that was filming aparently doesn't want to any more, sucks because he had some awesome clips

Comment

the cock face that was filming aparently doesn't want to any more, sucks because he had some awesome clips
                              slap him with your dick, then take the video he has. find a new guy. BOOM.

Metalocalypse :buttrock

...fuck mike took from bf.c, why not :buttrock too?!
                              -George
                              flickr

Comment

Gheeeyy. You should throw up the clips anyways. I'd love to see

Drama you are like god

Comment

Working...
                                X