This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• he prolly wore a speedo
    |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
    Drama you are like god
    Originally posted by SwearBear
    Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• Well glad you had a good time...
      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• hope he has some pics for me....

Comment

• - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• I'm sure if I said "Ay yo hold still for a minute, StanceWorks wants hot pictures." that that would work.
            Hahahaha.
            Sam | SICKTRACKS

Comment

• I'm in 2nd period right now and the teacher's chillen to some Notorious B.I.G.

Drama you are like god
              Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Drama View Post
                I'm in 2nd period right now and the teacher's chillen to some Notorious B.I.G.

Comment

• HA you guys are in school, snow day here which means one thing DRIFT. Yeah around 4 we are going to our favorite spot and having some funnnnnnnnnn, don't worry I will take some pics.
                  - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• You talk about snow and over here it's like...overcast.
                    It was sunny and hot as hell yesterday!
                    Pick one, mother nature.
                    Sam | SICKTRACKS

Comment

• we got another weird storm yesterday too. working 12-6:30p ughhh

Comment

• Originally posted by .:Heather:. View Post
                        we got another weird storm yesterday too. working 12-6:30p ughhh
                        its been sunny mornings, snowy nights. weird as hell. wish this rust would hurry up

Comment

• College was closed yesterday and today because of the "storm". Came back home yesterday morning. Friends are getting a hotel room for a night and a half-gal of jim bean. Should be a good night haha

-Dan

Comment

• Originally posted by Rhynolite View Post
                            what's that supposed to mean?

And yea I woke up this morning and there was snow outside, now it's freaking hot outside
                            Last edited by Drama; 02-26-2010, 02:00 PM.

Drama you are like god

Comment

• Originally posted by Drama View Post
                              what's that supposed to mean?
                              Word.
                              ///M 2.0
                              G60 POWAR... never forget

Comment

• Oo ok lol I was thinking "microsoft word???*thinking*......WTF" lol

totally makes sense now

Drama you are like god

Comment

Working...
                                X