This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sup guys.

In the spirit of St. Patrick's day I am sipping some Crown on the rocks.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• Originally posted by andybob View Post
      sup guys.

werd, im drinking a big glass of OJ.
      Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

sup guys.

Can I borrow the bag when your done?

Comment

• Originally posted by Alexander View Post
          If I were you I would just get a 15" and save the rest for your car/ car parts.
          Nah I want the extra screen realestate for editing pictures and the like, to spec out a 15" MBP the way I want it, its only $200 less than the 17" spec'd to how I want it, so really that $200 is worth it to me. And if I spent that much money on my car this summer, I'd be pissed with myself.
          Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
          from the looks of it, netflix. my physical threats dont phase it at all

Originally posted by andybob View Post
          sup guys.

Hiya. Wish I had something to drink.
          - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Can I borrow the bag when your done?
            Its a smaller bag. I was going to use it to make a shift boot already, but it might not be big enough...

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

Its a smaller bag. I was going to use it to make a shift boot already, but it might not be big enough...
              Damn, I also have a small new bag. I don't know if I need a large one also.

Comment

Damn, I also have a small new bag. I don't know if I need a large one also.
                I have a short shifter, but I am worried the base where the boot connects to is too wide for the bottom of the bag. I wanted to use this bat though because it is black w/ gold lettering instead of the usual purple.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

I have a short shifter, but I am worried the base where the boot connects to is too wide for the bottom of the bag. I wanted to use this bat though because it is black w/ gold lettering instead of the usual purple.
                  That should look pretty good. If I get bored tomorrow I might make mine.

Comment

That should look pretty good. If I get bored tomorrow I might make mine.
                    I am going to try it anyways this upcoming week at school when I have time to kill. If it is too small oh well, it just gives me a reason to buy more Crown...lol

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• I can't wait to redo my whole interior when go home. I love doing that stuff. Also making a new shift boot (right after I get a short shifter).
                      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                        I can't wait to redo my whole interior when go home. I love doing that stuff. Also making a new shift boot (right after I get a short shifter).
                        What material?

Comment

• Not sure, it will undoubtedly be a houndstooth pattern.
                          - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• the interior is also on the list of things im trying to get done this year
                            Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• The only thing left to do to my interior is: shift boot (maybe tomorrow), Bride seat, Nardi wheel, Nardi shift nob.

Comment

The only thing left to do to my interior is: shift boot (maybe tomorrow), Bride seat, Nardi wheel, Nardi shift nob.
                                Oh yeah I am doing my wheel this summer as well.
                                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Working...
                                X