This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bahahahahahaah

*edit* whoa that was weird....we posted the same thing at the same time.....whoa
    -Brandon-

Comment

• That was hilarious.
      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• lol at that chick.

how's this for random: got a hernia test today from a woman doctor and she was all smiles after a gasp before she got her job done.

Comment

• Korean food is FTW.
          - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by prodigee View Post
            Korean food is FTW.
            Hell yeah! Go to Korean BBQ?

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
            Originally posted by Oxer
            You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
            Originally posted by Average_Jerk
            Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

• Well that was the worst launch ever. So embarrassing it was like taking two year olds to a sushi place. They kept saying how disgusting their food is and how disgusting raw fish it. On top of that, they were super loud and that idiot girl kept taking 10000 pictures for some reason to show that they actually "ate" some. I sat there and just stared at her the whole time not saying a word lol

-Dan

Comment

• Originally posted by RedE46Bimmer View Post
                ^^I love that song

Well I have known for a while now that I wanted to swap the 240, but something different that you don't see a TON of. i.e. SR, CA, etc. So I think I've decided to go LM7. It's the engine out of the Yukon or Silverado. It is an LS series engine, so all the parts are interchangable and cheap! So I can just buy a kit meant to swap in an LS1 and it will bolt right up! 265hp and 320ft/lbs, which is enough power for what I need. And the cool part... If I feel the need for more power... I buy a COMP camshaft for around $350 and that alone will add 96hp! Crazy right? 96hp with a cam swap lol Plus the parts are so plentiful from local places like advanced auto parts and they are so cheap! Another sweet part is I can pick up a low mileage LM7 for around $400-$600 from a local junkyard!
                LSx engines are becoming aaawwwfulllyyy popular in the 240 community.

Originally posted by PHAS3D View Post
                Do a 1jz!!!! plzz.
                this or 1.5jz, or 2jz...maybe VG30DETT or somethin? don't think I've seen that. yet.
                |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
                Drama you are like god
                Originally posted by SwearBear
                Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• how bout this??
                  and is Tanaka throwing the duece throughout the video? lol

fucking great....just. fucking. great

Drama you are like god
                  Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• Originally posted by jasonklee View Post
                    Hell yeah! Go to Korean BBQ?
                    Take out from this Korean place here, not as bad as it sounds. Got me some Beef Gob Dol.
                    Originally posted by wheelfetish View Post
                    Well that was the worst lunch ever. So embarrassing it was like taking two year olds to a sushi place. They kept saying how disgusting their food is and how disgusting raw fish it. On top of that, they were super loud and that idiot girl kept taking 10000 pictures for some reason to show that they actually "ate" some. I sat there and just stared at her the whole time not saying a word lol
                    Fixed. And that really really really sucks. I know what thats like. I just wanted to punch this girl in the face once. It came to the point where I just bitched her out, she ran out crying. I felt bad, we talked, turns out she had a huge thing for me. Long story short. We hooked up.
                    Last edited by Kielan; 06-03-2010, 06:32 PM.
                    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by PHAS3D View Post
                      Well im rackin in the graduation money right now. I really want this bumper but im not sure which one it is...

thats supposed to be stock aero

Drama you are like god

Comment

• I have been watching iCarly for the past 2 hours. Is there something wrong with me? And is it weird that I think Miranda Cosgrove is somewhat attractive?
                        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Drama View Post
                          LSx engines are becoming aaawwwfulllyyy popular in the 240 community.

this or 1.5jz, or 2jz...maybe VG30DETT or somethin? don't think I've seen that. yet.
                          But the whole reason I want to do an LM7 swap is so that I can get a good amount of NA HP, because I don't know much about working on/maintaining a forced induction set up, So why would I want to swap in one of those?

I think they've become popular for good reason; Abundant/interchangeable parts that are relatively inexpensive and they make good reliable HP and TQ. My .02.
                          -Brandon-

Comment

• Originally posted by prodigee View Post
                            I have been watching iCarly for the past 2 hours. Is there something wrong with me? And is it weird that I think Miranda Cosgrove is somewhat attractive?
                            uummmmm....nooo?

*deletes from xbox FL*

Drama you are like god

Comment

• I'll end you.
                              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by RedE46Bimmer View Post
                                But the whole reason I want to do an LM7 swap is so that I can get a good amount of NA HP, because I don't know much about working on/maintaining a forced induction set up, So why would I want to swap in one of those?

I think they've become popular for good reason; Abundant/interchangeable parts that are relatively inexpensive and they make good reliable HP and TQ. My .02.
                                aahh I see......that makes sense

Drama you are like god

Comment

Working...
                                X