X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• They don't have nitto's tho

-Dan

Comment

• Search for them. That's what I had to do, and then they were right there.
      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• lalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalala
        |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
        Drama you are like god
        Originally posted by SwearBear
        Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Drama View Post
          lalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalala
          Lolwut?
          - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Im starting to think that I will never work at this detailing place.

-Dan

Comment

• Go in and see them, and ask what's up?
              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by prodigee View Post
                Lolwut?
                yoo dawwgz. I wus ridin mi biek and I seen a red s2k drft a coerner, sooo siiikkk

Drama you are like god
                Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• I called them twice already. Apparently they are waiting for the results on my driving record to get back.

-Dan

Comment

• Anything on said "driving record"?
                    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

yoo dawwgz. I wus ridin mi biek and I seen a red s2k drft a coerner, sooo siiikkk
                      Dope. We need to drift tomorrow.
                      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Yes, one thing. License suspended three years ago for speeding. Other then that, its clean. I was told tho by the girl hiring that it wouldn't matter because it was so long ago. God only knows what they are doing over there. Theyll end up calling me in june, and then ill have a bunch of days to request off and can't work some days because of the other job at the euro place (I start next tuesday for there btw).

-Dan

Comment

• Originally posted by prodigee View Post
                          Dope. We need to drift tomorrow.
                          alright, well tomorrows gonna be 91 feeling like 1304032402394230 degrees so I'll prolly be on and not go biking tomorrow

edit: nooo!!! I missed my 900th post. Ima go back and edit it

Drama you are like god

Comment

• Originally posted by wheelfetish View Post
                            Yes, one thing. License suspended three years ago for speeding. Other then that, its clean. I was told tho by the girl hiring that it wouldn't matter because it was so long ago. God only knows what they are doing over there. Theyll end up calling me in june, and then ill have a bunch of days to request off and can't work some days because of the other job at the euro place (I start next tuesday for there btw).
                            I **** it when people take forever to do stuff like this.
                            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

alright, well tomorrows gonna be 91 feeling like 1304032402394230 degrees so I'll prolly be on and not go biking tomorrow
                              Wordddd. Should be legit.
                              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• fooo shoooo

Drama you are like god

Comment

Working...
                                X