X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fml. Im going to eat sushi with my girlfriend and her friends. I **** her friends all they do is talk and talk and talk about pointless stupid things. Its like razor blades slashing my ears.

-Dan

Comment

• Atleast its free sushi... right? hahah

04' 350z
      89' s13 Coupe - Sold

Flickr

Originally posted by Kielan
      That would liven things up a bit. I could go for a shooting right now.

Comment

• I guess lol. I can't even enjoy the sushi because all im going to hear is this one girls winy sharp toned voice bitching about people she don't know. Then she likes to cut in when my girlfriend and I are having a conversation.

-Dan

Comment

• Lay a bitch out. bahaha

04' 350z
          89' s13 Coupe - Sold

Flickr

Comment

• I was so close to at prom lol. Im sitting there having a in deph convo with my girlfriend and she just pulls her away and starts talking about a girls dress. I was about to stab her with my fork lol

-Dan

Comment

• lol, wayne brady gonna have to kill a hoe?
              Pose for the frame

Comment

• most likely haha

-Dan

Comment

• haha,tell her to lay off cuz it's getting old. if you don't lay down the law with that girl she's gonna keep on walking all over you. and the fact that she does that to you all the time is a clear sign she don't like you...not to be a downer or nothing

and on a random note, my craigslist add is getting blown up. finally gonna get my tint back =]
                  Pose for the frame

Comment

• Oh I know she dosent like me, and I really could care less haha

And I wish my CL ad would blow up. I just have a bunch of kids emailing me about parts I dont have. Stupid people.

-Dan

Comment

• Originally posted by wheelfetish View Post
                      fml. Im going to eat sushi with my girlfriend and her friends. I **** her friends all they do is talk and talk and talk about pointless stupid things. Its like razor blades slashing my ears.
                      Welcome to my world. Why do you think I can't stand girls from here.

Originally posted by wheelfetish View Post
                      I guess lol. I can't even enjoy the sushi because all im going to hear is this one girls winy sharp toned voice bitching about people she don't know. Then she likes to cut in when my girlfriend and I are having a conversation.
                      There is a girl EXACTLY like this at my school that is really good friends with my best friend. I can't stand her.

I was so close to at prom lol. Im sitting there having a in deph convo with my girlfriend and she just pulls her away and starts talking about a girls dress. I was about to stab her with my fork lol
                      Stab a bitch.

Oh I know she dosent like me, and I really could care less haha

And I wish my CL ad would blow up. I just have a bunch of kids emailing me about parts I dont have. Stupid people.
                      Make it more apparent just tear into her at lunch. Go on a huge rant, to the point where she rushes out crying. Should solve your problems.
                      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Got dat new Sig yo!

04' 350z
                        89' s13 Coupe - Sold

Flickr

Comment

• ^^I love that song

Well I have known for a while now that I wanted to swap the 240, but something different that you don't see a TON of. i.e. SR, CA, etc. So I think I've decided to go LM7. It's the engine out of the Yukon or Silverado. It is an LS series engine, so all the parts are interchangable and cheap! So I can just buy a kit meant to swap in an LS1 and it will bolt right up! 265hp and 320ft/lbs, which is enough power for what I need. And the cool part... If I feel the need for more power... I buy a COMP camshaft for around $350 and that alone will add 96hp! Crazy right? 96hp with a cam swap lol Plus the parts are so plentiful from local places like advanced auto parts and they are so cheap! Another sweet part is I can pick up a low mileage LM7 for around $400-$600 from a local junkyard!
                          -Brandon-

Comment

• Do a 1jz!!!! plzz.

04' 350z
                            89' s13 Coupe - Sold

Flickr

Comment

• Why is everything I want on backorder? -.-
                              They just told me the 215/40/18 NS-II's are on backorder. My wheels are too.
                              Should I wait it out for my tires like I am for my wheels or say fuck it and save $300 and just go 225/40/18?
                              I mean if they said my wheels would be back in stock in about a month or month and a half and my tires will be in stock in 6-8 weeks, it should happen about the same time.
                              Sam | SICKTRACKS

Comment

• Originally posted by PHAS3D View Post
                                Do a 1jz!!!! plzz.
                                I kinda thought about that, but idk...I like the simplicity of a V8 really. Not having to worry about forced induction etc. If I was more knowledgeable about them I would look into it further.
                                -Brandon-

Comment

Working...
                                X