This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
    Nice, reminds me I have to take my 240 to a dent wizard, have a few dents I need taken out.
    It would really improve the overall look of the car.

Comment

I got 5200 for my 2001 DB8 GSR w/102k miles
      rust free, tan leather interior, header, exhaust, good coils (forget the brand), recent timing belt, and clutch
      I probably could have gotten 6500 but I really wanted this 240.

Have to see if a JDM motor will work with a USDM ecu

Nice, reminds me I have to take my 240 to a dent wizard, have a few dents I need taken out.

Your parents can't do it for you?
      I thought the 2J was offered stateside as well?

I can't talk about cars while I am here to them, they think I have no friends, and all I do is spend my life on SW.... Its fucking retarded. I'm shy, I don't have a ton of friends, I prefer to have quality friends than a quantity of friends. I wish they would realize that...

Regardless I can't talk about cars or anything until I am home (and even then its a risk), or until summer break. I just want the damn thing gone, but I guarantee they won't understand and won't let me. I will then proceed to be miserable for the next 2 years, until I turn 21, and the ticket I got is gone, so I don't have to pay retarded insurance rates. And then I can buy my own car, but until then. I'm SOL, if they don't let me sell this car and get a new one.
      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• What ticket?

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
          I thought the 2J was offered stateside as well?

I can't talk about cars while I am here to them, they think I have no friends, and all I do is spend my life on SW.... Its fucking retarded. I'm shy, I don't have a ton of friends, I prefer to have quality friends than a quantity of friends. I wish they would realize that...

Regardless I can't talk about cars or anything until I am home (and even then its a risk), or until summer break. I just want the damn thing gone, but I guarantee they won't understand and won't let me. I will then proceed to be miserable for the next 2 years, until I turn 21, and the ticket I got is gone, so I don't have to pay retarded insurance rates. And then I can buy my own car, but until then. I'm SOL, if they don't let me sell this car and get a new one.
          It was but I think the USDM one goes for ALOT more.
          I can get a JDM motorset (without Transmission) for about 2-2300.
          That sucks, I would shop around for insurance if I was you.
          When I was your age (19?) I had many speeding tickets and I was paying about 120~140 a month for a 95 honda civic hatch.
          Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• Originally posted by Alexander View Post
            What ticket?
            Before you joined, got a bullshit 64 in a 35. Like if I was speeding I would have admitted to it, but this was utter BULLSHIT. I really don't feel like telling the story again.
            Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
            It was but I think the USDM one goes for ALOT more.
            I can get a JDM motorset (without Transmission) for about 2-2300.
            That sucks, I would shop around for insurance if I was you.
            When I was your age (19?) I had many speeding tickets and I was paying about 120~140 a month for a 95 honda civic hatch.
            I'm 18, ticket clears when I am 20. But yeah 120-140 for a civic, I want a 2000 323i...

I shopped around for rates I was getting 220ish a month.
            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
              Before you joined, got a bullshit 64 in a 35. Like if I was speeding I would have admitted to it, but this was utter BULLSHIT. I really don't feel like telling the story again.

I'm 18, ticket clears when I am 20. But yeah 120-140 for a civic, I want a 2000 323i...

I shopped around for rates I was getting 220ish a month.
              Now that I think of it that doesnt sound right, I think I paid that for the integra w/ full coverage.
              I think that I only pail 90 a month for the civic, also it was only 6-7 years old at that point, and its one of the most stolen cars.
              Was that with basic coverage or full?
              If I was you I'd get an older car with low miles=cheaper insurance and longer easier life.

Comment

• I don't have a ticket and insurance rates for me are retarded

Comment

• Good Afternoon.

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
                  Originally posted by Oxer
                  You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
                  Originally posted by Average_Jerk
                  Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

Now that I think of it that doesnt sound right, I think I paid that for the integra w/ full coverage.
                    I think that I only pail 90 a month for the civic, also it was only 6-7 years old at that point, and its one of the most stolen cars.
                    Was that with basic coverage or full?
                    If I was you I'd get an older car with low miles=cheaper insurance and longer easier life.
                    i think my e30 is 40/month
                    Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Originally posted by jasonklee View Post
                      Good Afternoon.
                      hey jason

Comment

• Originally posted by Minuki View Post
                        I don't have a ticket and insurance rates for me are retarded
                        Same here,
                        My Integra under my dad's name is 50/month, and for me it wouldve been 200/month.

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
                          i think my e30 is 40/month
                          exactly, and IIRC your record is fucked more than mine.
                          I think I pay 60a month for the 240sx with full coverage and 90 a month for the crv with full.
                          old cars own for insurance

Comment

exactly, and IIRC your record is fucked more than mine.
                            I think I pay 60a month for the 240sx with full coverage and 90 a month for the crv with full.
                            old cars own for insurance
                            Ive had every moving violation except vehicular manslaughter lol and most more than twice

Comment

• another quality convo at work

[14:24] NAMtrsprts: lunch time
                              [14:24] NAMtrsprts: at 230
                              [14:24] NAMtrsprts: awesome
                              [14:24] davenamotors: haha i **** maybe 30mins ago
                              [14:24] davenamotors: ate
                              [14:24] davenamotors: not ****
                              [14:25] davenamotors: well, i **** all the time
                              [14:25] davenamotors: so thats accurate too
                              [14:25] NAMtrsprts: lol
                              [14:25] NAMtrsprts: true
                              [14:25] NAMtrsprts: such a *****
                              [14:25] davenamotors: dave gon' ****

Comment

• Originally posted by jasonklee View Post
                                Good Afternoon.