X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I cantwait to find a yob here and get some rims, finally.

But on a side note, my dad and sister came home today, and the first thig that happens is some
    drinks and politics. Of COURSE what happens next is a huge argument and now instead of a happy reunion it's fucking damage control. That's why i'm on my phone, with a stiff Jack and coke.

Who else knows what I'm talking about?
    -George
    flickr

Comment

• hahahaha after seeing that, fuck fire. hahahaha
      Sam | SICKTRACKS

Comment

• you just gotta know how to do it
        |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
        Drama you are like god
        Originally posted by SwearBear
        Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• I think I got the hookup on a shop. Possibly.
          Sam | SICKTRACKS

Comment

• My friend did it with fire. Mad easy he said. I have never heard of the bike tube until now, but that looks mad easy.

Alex to answer your question, if you don't fill it up with air right away, I THINK it could pop off the bead and then you have to do it all over again. That or the tire blows or something. Whatever it is, just get the air in there hahah.
            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• I don't trust myself enough to not fuck it up. Haha.
              I'm getting them mounted/balanced for $30.
              Sam | SICKTRACKS

Comment

• All 4? Or 30 a corner?
                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• All 4.
                  Sam | SICKTRACKS

Comment

• Thats such a good deal.
                    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by prodigee View Post
                      Alex to answer your question, if you don't fill it up with air right away, I THINK it could pop off the bead and then you have to do it all over again. That or the tire blows or something. Whatever it is, just get the air in there hahah.
                      ooo ok I see know
                      |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
                      Drama you are like god
                      Originally posted by SwearBear
                      Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• Yeah not sure, but always fill it up hahah. You have 5 posts to go until the big 1,000.
                        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• I almost totaled the bmw due to a kid not knowing what a stop sign means.

So I just got done going out to eat with my girlfriends parents and me and here are headings back to my house for some desert . Its down pouring so im going like, well the speed limit witch was 30mph haha. Im two seconds from my house where there is a Y in the road and the dude on the right side of the Y has a stop sign. Im going straight. This is the exact same spot where I got in my first accident at and totaled my Honda Accord. So as I approch the Y, and this dude just flies right threw the stop sign. I slam on my brakes so fast that I forgot to press the clutch in and stall out my car and cut into the other lane because he stopped halfway out into the intersection. Just missing me by a foot. So im sitting there pissed as hell, look back, and this dude just kept going. Fuck this guy im going to let him know whats up. So I turn around and start chasing him. Luckily I lost him or else he would have had some problems. Fucking kids.

-Dan

Comment

• Cause BIG RED octagons that clearly say STOP in them are hard to miss. Kid is a moron. If you see him again, just slash his tires. Straight up, even if he is driving.
                            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• I was so pissed. I had my knife ready to cut the fool if he tried anything haha All I could think about was all the hard work I put into my car, all the money I just spent for the tranny, would be gone because this fuck stick.

-Dan

Comment

• Fuck Stick. That's a new one. I am def gunna use that one tomorrow hahah I find an appropriate situation.
                                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Working...
                                X