This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Drama View Post
    first is the STANCE coilovers. Then some wheels (JIC J-Force 7, blitz type 03, or Advan RGII) if its white, ill keep it like that for a while. If not then I'll paint it like a gun metal grey with flat white wheels. Then of course the engine mods,. Im trying to get the one of CL that i posted a while back.

I have a whole parts list made already....im thinkin ahead of time
    Gunmetal with matte white wheels is gunna be so dope. I am doing flat white widened steelies on my car, with some added flare that no one will see until they are done. Its top secret hahaha.
    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by prodigee View Post
      Haha I feel that bond too haha.

How did you convince your parents to let you go low Sam?
      Pretty simply, actually.
      "Hey dad, I'm lowering my car more. I'm swapping the springs with someone and it's all free."
      "No you're not. You don't need it."
      "Okay. Sorry."

Came home with it like two days later.
      Then after the 2.5" drop wasn't good enough for me, I got coilovers and dropped it more. My dad still doesn't know the difference. I have S:N, SW, illest, CiB, and i
      So basically I went from a 1.5" drop to a 2.5" drop to a...idk...3.6" drop in the time I've had this car. I've spent a total of like $300.
      Sam | SICKTRACKS

Comment

Gunmetal with matte white wheels is gunna be so dope. I am doing flat white widened steelies on my car, with some added flare that no one will see until they are done. Its top secret hahaha.
        hell yea. haha
        This makes me want my car already. Stock-bodied ftmfw
        |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
        Drama you are like god
        Originally posted by SwearBear
        Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• My Dad would notice that shit so quick. Did they pay for your car? My car is technically my parents car, I am just the only one who drives it.
          - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Drama View Post
            hell yea. haha
            This makes me want my car already. Stock-bodied ftmfw
            Fucking dope.
            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by wheelfetish View Post
              What are your guys opinions on 5in tachometers? I feel like I need one now since I did the manual swap. Yes my tach works in the dash, but I really want one just for that shift light and to look cool haha

no. just no lol
              Pose for the frame

Comment

My Dad would notice that shit so quick. Did they pay for your car? My car is technically my parents car, I am just the only one who drives it.
                Yeah they payed but I make payments to them. Basically I just needed them for the payment of it but I pay gas, insurance, etc. If my dad notices he doesn't care.
                Hopefully I have a nice ass stance before I head up to college. 6 hour drive up to Sonoma. Gonna need blue painters tape. Lots of it. Hahaha.
                Sam | SICKTRACKS

Comment

• I wish I could take my car freshmen year...

Anyways I'm out guys. Its 12:47 here on Right coast, and I'm mad tired.

PEACE.
                  - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Fuckin' A I have to be up early as shit. There's a school car show tomorrow.
                    Sam | SICKTRACKS

Comment

• i need to clean my fishtank.. jus sayin

Comment

• I want fish.
                        Sam | SICKTRACKS

Comment

• sushi fish or pet fish

Comment

• i have a beta in a big glass vase in my living room. it's pretty cool.

Comment

• Originally posted by dfreshx00 View Post
                              sushi fish or pet fish
                              sushi >
                              Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• I used to have 40 goldfish.......then they died
                                |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
                                Drama you are like god
                                Originally posted by SwearBear
                                Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

Working...
                                X