X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Audi R8 > Gallardo
    Originally posted by anth
    Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• Fuck Lambos...Twin bike engined Mini's is where it's at

Comment

• I want a E39 M5

Morning Gents.

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
        Originally posted by Oxer
        You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
        Originally posted by Average_Jerk
        Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

• Shut up Glasgow.

Oxer
          Gallardo Balboni > R8 > Normal Gallardo
          - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Fuck that.

Ferrari F40

Comment

• Mornin' Jase.

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxer View Post
                Fuck that.

Ferrari F40 LM
                Fixed that for you.

You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
                Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

• If anyone in here doesn't want a F40, they need to GTFO right now. That car is perfect.
                  - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                    If anyone in here doesn't want a F40, they need to GTFO right now. That car is perfect.
                    Who in the world doesn't like F40s?

Comment

• For K
                      [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3NZ2W5NZGOc"]YouTube - E46 M3 w/ Kreis-Sieg in Open Mode - Take off[/ame]
                      [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZgQIe_q-36M"]YouTube - BMW M3 kreissiegâ‘¢passing cat-back&ValvetronicExhaustSystem[/ame]

Comment

• F40?

Comment

• Is it just me, is that M5 really really slow....
                          - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                            Is it just me, is that M5 really really slow....
                            Accidentally posted that M5. Ninja edited that out. Focus was more on exhaust tones since you can't get over it.

Fanboy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Alexander View Post
                              Who in the world doesn't like F40s?
                              I love F40s, but I don't want an F40. What the heck would I do with an F40?

288 GTO on the other hand...

Comment

• Originally posted by Alexander View Post
                                My favorite car so far is the Subaru STI. How are you liking the game so far?
                                I love it. I only have my Lotus and GTR. It's kind of hard to get money besides the discovery events (The ones with the blue bomb logo)

Originally posted by Oxer View Post
                                Morning...

Whats testdrive like?
                                It's pretty good.

Originally posted by Oxer View Post
                                wtf? So you have a house, and can modify it? Can you have like free runs and cruise around and shit in all your baller cars?

Are the mods basic like GT5? or are they a little more in detail? what are the graphics like?
                                Yeah, you can move around stuff in the house and such. And you have 8 people to cruise with online, day and night cycles, turn on your blinker when you're turning, etc. etc.

And idk about mods. I still have yet to find a tuner shop for my asian cars.
                                Graphics are alright. But it gets real fun once you get your first true car, and you cruise around and what not.
                                |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
                                Drama you are like god
                                Originally posted by SwearBear
                                Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

Working...
                                X