-Brandon-

Comment

• Me.
      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Interesting weekend to say the least. Almost got arrested
        Pose for the frame

Comment

• Did I have a post deleted from this thread just now? Definitely posted in here before I left work about half an hour ago and it's gone now lol

Flickr

Originally posted by Kielan
          Oh FUCK YES, 6-10 inches for me this weekend. FUCK YES!

Comment

• highschool = completed.
            Sam | SICKTRACKS

Comment

• Originally posted by aar0n. View Post
              Did I have a post deleted from this thread just now? Definitely posted in here before I left work about half an hour ago and it's gone now lol
              Posts are getting lost in the server change. It's happened to me so many times today hahah.

Originally posted by Uyles View Post
              highschool = completed.
              You lucky......

Originally posted by Ezze90 View Post
              Interesting weekend to say the least. Almost got arrested
              Oh damn do tell.
              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Well, it's nothing too exciting. Kind of overly dramatic and stupid. But needless to say some kid that i **** started talking shit about me and harassing some of my friends down in delaware while i was there. now we've stood off before in the past, but this time i just had enough of his shit. he talks shit over facebook over all the places and i tell him to back off of my friends. this turns into he's gonna fuck me up and blah blah blah. so i was like i'm in town, gimme your address and we'll get together haha. well i do that then his girlfiend who used to be a really good friend of mine told him i was coming to kick his ass, his mom or something calls the police, and as I'm a block away from his house i see the cop pulling into his driveway so i had to bail obviously. then as soon as i get back to my friends house i get a call from a new castle county corporal saying if i showed up or had any contact with any of this kids family or in his neighborhood i'd get arrested lol. almost got caught too lol. now normally i'm not like that. i'm really chill and laid back, but he just kept calling me out and i got sick of it. all i gotta say is......FUCK BITCHES. and fuck pussies who talk shit then hide behind their mother, their girlfriend, and the police. /rant-storytelling

On a better note, any wanna drift in FM3? Fair warning, i'm okay at it, not the greatest. trying to get into it though
                Pose for the frame

Comment

• WOW... That kid sounds like a total bitch, just wow. Typical internet baby talk smack all day through FACEBOOK and then doesn't back it up..

I will in like an hour if you want. We can be awful at drifting together haha.
                  - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• I **** bitches like that. he's a fuckin keyboard warrior. he then tried egging me on saying i didn't come down last time i wanted to beat his ass. i ain't gonna drive 136 miles down to wilmington delaware to kick someones ass. fucker

the best is when i got back to my friends house though. his dad poured me 3 shots of coconut rum to calm me down. needless to say the only things that calm me down are girls, weed, and alcohol. i was chill after that

Haha, aight. I'm prolly gonna play tag on the benchmarks and drift around them till then. Got a nice S2k drift tune. My only one actually
                    Last edited by Ezze90; 05-25-2010, 04:23 PM.
                    Pose for the frame

Comment

• Damn S2k's are the hardest to get a good drift tune for. If you can drift that you will prob be really good at drifting say a AE86 or a S15.

EDIT:
                      Oh and what is your gamertag? Might be useful hahah. Mine is prodigee92.
                      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• i was actually looking into getting those 2 haha. i'll get an s2k and gift it to ya if you want.

i already added ya, mines SYM H3lgr1nd. you just gotta accept it
                        Pose for the frame

Comment

• Oh word legit. I would love a free S2k!
                          - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Oh hey haha

Flickr

Originally posted by Kielan
                            Oh FUCK YES, 6-10 inches for me this weekend. FUCK YES!

Comment

• Congrats bro. I saw you at that shoot as we were rolling out. Charlie wanted to stop in, but I needed to get back to work. We should get together sometime though for a shoot seeing as you're in NY and I'm in CT. We can get some fresh stance guys together I know locally, Charlie being one of them.
                              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Southeast caravan to 512. Let's get this going!

-Brandon-

Comment

Working...
                                X