X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I ment foot haha im out too. I gotta get up at the ass crack of dawn aka 9o'clock for some stupid reason. Later.

And you have two more post till you hit 3,000 haha

-Dan

Comment

• polished my lips and exhaust today. looks tits.

Comment

• post some pics yo.

Im bout to go drift with some nubs online. Prolly gonna rape em all
        |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
        Drama you are like god
        Originally posted by SwearBear
        Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• fuuu. Shouldn't have used my S15. I keep forgetting to re-tune my gears

Drama you are like god
          Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• Good morning everyone.
            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• fml my alarm never went off this morning.

-Dan

Comment

• Don't you not have a job, or reason to be waking up to an alarm?

Comment

• No job because they're taking for-fucking-ever to do background checks and stupid shit like that. I was suppose to wake up at 9 to pick up my girlfriend and take her to this place but my alarm never went off. And of course she doesn't believe that. Todays going to suck.

-Dan

Comment

• Disreguard females, aquire stance. once stance is aquired, aquire currency. Repeat.

Comment

• Originally posted by Drama View Post
                      post some pics yo.

Im bout to go drift with some nubs online. Prolly gonna rape em all
                      Hey drama me and you need to slide today!

04' 350z
                      89' s13 Coupe - Sold

Flickr

Originally posted by Kielan
                      That would liven things up a bit. I could go for a shooting right now.

Comment

• Originally posted by PHAS3D View Post
                        Hey drama me and you need to slide today!
                        alright for sure I already added you like last week haha. Mine was the one with the long gt with a bunch of X's. I'll invite you to a party when I get done cleaning the backyard
                        Last edited by Drama; 05-22-2010, 11:45 AM.

Drama you are like god

Comment

• Originally posted by Drama View Post
                          alright for sure I already added you like last week haha. Mine was the one with the long gt with a bunch of X's. I'll invite you to a party when I get done cleaning the backyard
                          hahh yeah i saw your bio and saw it was you. Im about to jump in the shower and then ill be on til 3.

04' 350z
                          89' s13 Coupe - Sold

Flickr

Originally posted by Kielan
                          That would liven things up a bit. I could go for a shooting right now.

Comment

• Originally posted by PHAS3D View Post
                            hahh yeah i saw your bio and saw it was you. Im about to jump in the shower and then ill be on til 3.
                            haha sweett. Alright cool. Im already done with the backyard, so now im just chillen on FM3

Drama you are like god

Comment

• Originally posted by wheelfetish View Post
                              No job because they're taking for-fucking-ever to do background checks and stupid shit like that. I was suppose to wake up at 9 to pick up my girlfriend and take her to this place but my alarm never went off. And of course she doesn't believe that. Todays going to suck.
                              does your girl ever believe you dan?
                              Pose for the frame

Comment

• I'm gunna jump on FM3 and practice my horrific drifting. Someone join me!

Pumped for tomorrow!
                                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Working...
                                X