X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I feel you dude. the crunch is really biting me in the ass right now. i got 2 jobs lined up this summer. working all day err day.

Carlisle Coverage.

My car and my friends talon (light blue) are both in the 601-630 range, last 2 pics to be exact. then the next 2 cars are my friends boosted r18, and crx si. the rims on the crx are just temp cuz his konigs got fucked up. some nice cars, and some absolutely horrendous ones.

Pose for the frame

Comment

• I was planing on throwing the style 19s on the rear for the blown euros meet, but my valve stems are fuckd and wont take/hold air. I was going to have some hella crazy rake. Looks like im rolling on bottle caps on 205/60r15s lol The front is like 3in off the ground and I can't go lower due to the huge sidewall

-Dan

Comment

• blowneuros address?
        Originally posted by TheNeek
        BP ain't got $#!T on StanceWorks!

Comment

• you get just get any replacement valvestem just for this weekend? it beats not riding on the 19s. or you want a specific kind?
          Pose for the frame

Comment

• Check the thread Jeremy. Umm you wanna roll down in a caravan? Cause right now I'm driving alone. And whoever comes will get roller of their car cause I'm bringing Charlie and he will netaking pics the whole time.
            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by prodigee View Post
              Check the thread Jeremy. Umm you wanna roll down in a caravan? Cause right now I'm driving alone. And whoever comes will get roller of their car cause I'm bringing Charlie and he will netaking pics the whole time.
              ehh i dont know yet it seems kinda far.
              and what happen to charlies car?
              Originally posted by TheNeek
              BP ain't got $#!T on StanceWorks!

Comment

• Originally posted by Ezze90 View Post
                you get just get any replacement valvestem just for this weekend? it beats not riding on the 19s. or you want a specific kind?
                I don't care what kind. I could get it done for free, but the place I go to is closed for the weekend now. Plus the style 19s are unbalanced. You know how much shops around me charge for new valve stems and balancing? More then I have. Im pinching pennies as it is now.

going to blowneuros on bottlecaps > not going but having two style 19s on.

-Dan

Comment

• AWWW BITCH!! I just had one more dot to eat with no lives left and I fucking died! fuckin blinky, you piece of shit.

fffffuuuuuuuu...
                  |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
                  Drama you are like god
                  Originally posted by SwearBear
                  Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• I just need to vent because I'm so EXCITED:

YES YES YES! Germany is getting exchangeble plates by the end of this year! Register 3 cars to 1 plate and only pay for the most expensive of the 3 cars. This is going to be AWESOME. I'm so giddy with excitement.

'87 Porsche 944 S | Ex-E36 Touring (2009 - 2016) | Daily: '02 Chrysler Sebring

www.bastienbochmann.de | Tief & Breit

Comment

• I just took a shower not because I needed one, but because I was bored. I **** my life haha

-Dan

Comment

• Originally posted by Iscrape View Post
                        ehh i dont know yet it seems kinda far.
                        and what happen to charlies car?
                        His tranny died. .
                        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• I put the style 19s on the rear But my rear bumper is sagging so the tires scrape the plastic. I need to file the bumper down a little.

-Dan

Comment

• Wait why no style 19's up front?

Sell the bottlecaps to some stupid honda kid who does exactly what Honda-Tech wants him to do. Trust me these idiots exist.
                            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Sooooo, I'm in Michigan right now........

Comment

• I know someone from Michigan, I **** her. Seriously, I dated her, biggest mistake of my LIFE.
                                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Working...
                                X